• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chatroom information and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This isn't the thread for which you can post questions such as that. This thread is specifically for queries concerning PC's Internet Relay Chat.

Incidentally you must've gotten that message by trying to post a visitor message on a profile. Size tags aren't eligible to be used in visitor messages, mainly because of the limitation in BBCode; meaning you can only use a few certain tags in the WYSIWYG field when posting a visitor message.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    What do u do if the chat room says "unable to connect"?
    I'm having that problem today, and it's never happened be4. :\

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    I just got banned for no reason so now, I am so P.Oed at the admons who are banning me(either Marisa, or Beach Boy). They banned me and I think it was a practical joke, only it wasn't funny!

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I just got banned for no reason so now, I am so P.Oed at the admons who are banning me(either Marisa, or Beach Boy). They banned me and I think it was a practical joke, only it wasn't funny!

If you got banned from the IRC there has to be a problem. Mods don't ban you from chats for no reason you know? Try to console with them on what you did wrong if it was them that banned you. Obviously you were doing something against the rules.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • You've been unbanned if you feel like coming back.

And let the H-Ops / Ops / etc handle information regarding bans please.

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    This time, someone named Loquacity banned me saying "Go away". What's up with this?

Last edited:

JackTheRipper

MISSINGNO. IS WATCHING YOU...
    Years
  • rude environment...ban appeal..

Hello i got banned for saying i hated batman in the chat and Amachi banned me and said "i hate you". I think that's pathetic, harsh, and he had no right.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    That's funny, cause how I remember it you got banned between the words "anthropophagia" and "anal seepage". Grow up.

However, hating Batman is just as bad.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I said I hated batman and u didn't kick me for that. :P
    I kept saying "Boot" and u kicked me saying "Don't tell us what to do"
    LOL! :laugh:

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • I downloaded the java install thing and installed but it still says "install java or if you have mIRC. . ." What do i do now? BTW i use firefox 3.1

did you ever get this sorted out? if not, go to www.java.com and dl/reinstall java. Check your firewall and any AV apps to allow the chat, Then use the chat applet here.

OR

in firefox you can get ChatZilla addon and use it...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    I've been banned for flooding. I actually had no idea what the flood limit was.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back