• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chavs? Goths? Emos?

Surly Professor

is magically delicious
    Years
    Well, Chavs I understand: their primary activity is bashing others so give it right back I say.
    Goths & Emos: well some people just get off on picking on those who won't fight back, or in this case do a better job beating themselves up than any bully could.

[-~Crystal-Aurora~-]

My mascot, Electropunch
    Years
    Thats one of the things i'm saying. People in My Hood Discriminate other peoples way of living, they call people Emos, Chavs and Goths, but They don't know the True Definitions of them. PPN Steve. a Chav is a Mistaken Teen/preteen, who normally Wears Clothes by the make of Mckenzie, Lonsdale. or Burberry. Smokes. Bad-Mouthed. Normally Shoplifters. hang around in gangs taking the Piss out of lesser people. There is nothing wrong with emos/goths/chavs anyway, people should live life how they want, and be who they want,thats what i'm like.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Emos are emotional people, who are depressed a lot and basically think there life stinks. They have wierd hairdos and are somewhat like a goth...but emos like punk music and are very moody. Emos also say they're 'misunderstood' alot. They also overanalyze or overly talk about something of little importance whatsoever and get emotional about it.

This is my stereotypical idea of an emo x.x

More emo info and debate at

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=57342

Recknin

Banned
    Years
    i think morshas/goth are insulted becouse of what they do
    but neds are not insulted at all

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    This is my opinion, i dont ike chavs for wat they do act, they are normally thought of as yobs. They think theyre so cool. Emos and goths are Okay, they dont do anything wrong. Some chavs are nice but most of them take it too far.

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    I have no idea what a chav is, but to me, goths and emos are attention *****s.

Recknin

Banned
    Years
    ned,nerd? 2 totally diferent things that has nothing in common
    a ned is the same as a chav except the way they use there hats

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    If Burberry made chocolate you would see chavs on street corners eating it.

Emos and goths. Well, if they don't do anything that's offensive to others then they can be sad, depressed and do all their stuff they do. As long as it's not offensive to anyone.

There are so many chavs around where I go to school. Funnily enough, no-one's found a Burberry boutique nearby.

Back