• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check my shoe game

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Shoes are probably one of the first things people will notice when they look at a person's outfit. What kind of shoes do you prefer? Do you go all out and only buy name brand shoes like Jordan and Adidas, or do you not really care about being flashy wear and whatever feels most comfortable to you?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Since I got a bit more money than poor drunkard student!Rika had, I want shoes that hold together for a decent amount of time. Usually that's some good brand shoe c:

Although I've always walked around in Converse Allstars during the warmer months. Those are just my go-to shoes.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I have a pair of Vans and a pair of Champion walking shoes. Most time of the time, I just wear my Vans. Other times, I wear my walking shoes if I'm going to be walking a lot more. I don't really care much about flashy stuff. I buy shoes that I am comfortable with and enjoy. I'm not the type of person who has a dozen pairs (I do, but they don't fit me anymore).

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I have two pairs of shoes. Sandals. And a pair of red Converse Chuck Taylors. All I need.

Years
    Honestly I am a heels girl and a trainers girl.
    I love trainers such as nikes but I also love high heeled shoes because they make me feel glam ( but they hurt my feet .-. )
    I love Nike Airs alot and I wear my black and white converses alot of the time.

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
    More like boot game tbh since that's what I rock most of the year. Have 2 Brouge style boots (Black/Brown) that get lovingly abused during the non-summer seasons, a pair of Nike running shoes and track shoes w/ spikes in my flag colours, white trainers off Asos, Green Converses and some red Nike Hi-tops (These ones) I'm hoping to add some Purple converses and White Doc Martins to the collection. Honestly looks like I have too many shoes and I swear after I get the two above it'll stop.

Can't understand the jordans/yeezy fad in the states at all. People line up and injure each other over shoes that would get you a decent week's holiday in some places to do it all again in 6 months why???????

Years
    I mainly wear converse, I like hi top shoes have a few pairs od DC's and Adidas. I wear brand shoes for casual wear but when it comes to stuff like work I just buy cheap stuff.

Years
    I have a couple pairs of Nkes I wear to do athletic things in, and I wear Cole Haan & Aldo dress shoes to work, coupled with Clarks and Crevo leather desert boots for casual stuff.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I usually wear Timberland or Doc Martens boots, but I also own a few pairs of vans/adidas. Depends on the weather, ultimately, but I'm usually in Timberlands because they're just so comfortable and versatile.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I have so many pairs of shoes it's crazy. Mostly a combination of winter boots and fashion boots because it's basically winter here half the year. I also have a couple of ankle boots, heels for fancy occasions, Adidas running shoes, hiking boots, AND LOTS of flats.

I actually need to buy some new flats and sandals now that it'll be warming up :)

Years
    I've gotten to the point where if my shoes match these two criteria:

a) they fit
    b) they look decent

Then I don't care what brand they are, really.
    I don't even remember what brand my current shoes are...

Well, I guess there might be a third criteria of "isn't a really cheap brand", but that's more because I would rather pay a little bit more to make sure my shoes don't fall apart too fast.

Years
    I tend to wear the usual trainers, been having my current ones for a few years now. I find them comfortable and easy to wear, just like a certain Pokemon NPC who says the same remark about shorts.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    My daily shoes are Ariats. I have Ariat work boots for farm work and when I go to the office I'm in Ariat clogs.

I do have a pair of Chacos for summer, and some squishy flip flops, but I don't wear those shoes to work. I also have several pairs of Nike running shoes, although the older ones need to be thrown out because they're worn down from all those miles.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    My feet blister very easily. I used to wear nothing but converse because little else was comfortable but now only knock-offs are as comfy for some reason. I did find these super comfortable boots in ShoeZone for dirty cheap that have saved me. I love boots but usually they're a no-go for me.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I've mostly had Vans and Converses the last few years. Right I have a pair of Converse, a pair of Vans, and a pair of boots (high tops?). Which ever one I wear depends on what I'm wearing or what mood I'min. Some pants really only go well with certain shoes imo.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    i got this slippers from local markets and a pair of casual shoe from a local shop. Both are quite comfort and easy to fit around. But I always wear slippers due to hot weather.

Back