• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check out my 5th Generation Pokemon

Xairou

Master Pokemon Tactician
    Years
    High every one my name is Xairou. Im new to the community but die hard Poke'mon fan since Blue came out. I have spent the last few months learning how to sprite. I have spent the last few years (since just before silver came out to be exact) and I finally sprited all my new 151 New Pokemon! I hope you enjoy em!

Xairou

Master Pokemon Tactician
    Years
    Starting from Left to right:
    Cocaby (M) Grass, Cocojo Grass/ Gight, Trunkik Grass/ Fight. Cocaby (F) Grass, Cocono Grass/ Fight, Palmaul Grass/Fight.

Kisu (M) Fire, Darkat Fire/ Dark, Pyroking Fire/ Dark, Kisu (F)Fire, Evilinx Fire/ Dark, Basteen Fire/ Dark.

Salaply (M) Water, Multoad Water/ Psychic, Multiprog Water/ Psychic. Salaply (F) Water, Twible Water/Psychi, Splitibian Water/Psychic.

Gibgib Normal, Girkat Normal. Centihorn (Male only) Bug, Pupike Bug, Vamquito Bug/ Dark.

Plushpede (Female only) Bug, Pupilo Bug, Marflect Bug/ Light. Bilkid Normal, Ibrecks Normal/ Rock, Ramash Normal, Rock

Xairou

Master Pokemon Tactician
    Years
    Pumpad Grass, Hauntern Grass/ Ghost, Pumking Grass/Ghost. Poofle Light, Feaufy Light. Buzzaw Steel.

Lonaura Electric/ Ghost. Magnetwin (dozens of forms) Electric, Steel. Nukey Electric/Poison, Nukem Electric/ Poison. Wallabox Fight/ Fly, Knockaroo Fight/ Fly.

Grimoil Poison, Rubbounce Poison, Silicass Poison/ Rock. Bulbug Electric/ Light, Bulbite Electric/ Light, Bulbaron Electric/ Light.

Gholy Light/ Ghost. Jalaprance Grass/ Fire, Habenrad Grass/ Fire. Glowfin Water/ Light, Ballooga Water/ Light, Oarka Water/ Light.

Psykidna Fire/ Psychic, Psytate Fire/ Psychic. Burant Fire/ Bug, Blazeetle Fire/ Bug. Buzzz Electric/ Bug, Bizzerk Electric/Bug.

Xairou

Master Pokemon Tactician
    Years
    Dovly Light/ Fly, Paradove Light/ Fly. Mia (From a Crest Fossil) Water, Hadra Water, Para Water. Riptear (From a Sharp Claw jammed in another fossil) Dark/Steel.

Bronto (From a Neck Fossil) Grass, Brakyo Grass, Seizmo Grass. Carnisore (From a Jaw Fossil) Allitore Fire, Fire, Tyranoar Fire.

Simber Water/ Fire, Boilava Water/ Fire. Kinkasma Fire/ Electric, Koasma Fire/ Electric. Weaki Normal, Peacana Arcane/ Flying.

Hiltang Steel/ Ghost, Swordapi Steel/ Ghost, Shieldapi Steel /Ghost. Galasteed Light/ Steel, Valicorn Light/ Steel. Enguine Steel.

Karzy Fire/ Steel, Tanx Grass/ Steel, Boatzy Water/ Steel, Cyclez Electric/ Steel, Rokitz Space/ Steel, Plainzy Fly/ Steel.

Xairou

Master Pokemon Tactician
    Years
    Saplent Grass, Duratree Grass, Cenquoia Grass/ Rock. Pyrgon Fire, Bigon Fire/ Dragon, Trigon Fire/ Dragon.

Pico
    Space/ Flying, Picotiru Space/ Flying. Zerprout Grass/ Space, Zergrove Grass/ Space. Platowat Water/ Space, Platonaut Water/ Space.

Glyphire Fire/ Space, Glyphase Fire/ Space. Diwere (Daytime form 7 am-7pm) Light Diwere (Night time Form, 7pm-7am).

Coogle Dragon/ Light, Blizzigy Dragon/Light, Omegon Dragon/ Light. Balcane Arcane, Arking (Male Only) Arcane, Arqueen (Female Only) Arcane.

Rukou Space/ Dragon, Mouru Space/ Dragon, Xairou (Sound familiar?) Space/ Dragon.

Xairou

Master Pokemon Tactician
    Years
    Now for the Legendaries!

Gordano Fight. Oranguno Psychic. Makino Dark. Zolos Space/ Light. Zolun Space/ Dark. Zolnet Space/ Ground. Amoeter Grass. Paiheur Psychic/ Light.

And if you can see the Key to every pokemon's data.

Xairou

Master Pokemon Tactician
    Years
    Now one every one wants in a new generation. New Evolutions!

Totu Psychic. (from Natu or Xatu. Make a team of 6 psychic types. Then use "Ancient Fumes" But Natu or Xatu must be on top) Starwii Water/ Psychic (Starmie learns "Multiply" and level) Ghasping Poison (Weezing learns "Multiply" and level) Uuz Poison (Give Muk 0-G Capsule and Trade) Corsoro (Corsola holds "Ancient Rock" and level) Parachrisu Electric/ Fly (Pacharisu learns "Tailwind" and level)

Lapree Water. (Into Lapras at 15. Breed Lapras with Ocean Incense) Skelemor Ground/ Rock. (Marowa learns "Suit up" and level) Comoulder Space/ Rock (Breed Lunatone or Solrock in space. To evolve, use Moonstone for Lunatone, Sunstone for Solrock) Pebblix Ground. (Evolves into onix with Happiness. Breed Onix or Steelix with Core Incense) Nidogodes Poison/ Space (Evolve Nidorina with an Earthstone) Nidogod Poison/ Space. (Evolve Nidorino with an Earthstone)

Clefantasy Normal/ Space.(Evolve Clefairy with an Earthstone) Gigglyruff Normal/ Space. (Evolve Jigglypuff with an Earthstone) Feluna Normal /Space (Evolve Skitty with an Earthstone) Belcaf Normal (Breed Miltank or Tauros with Dairy incense. Level while holding "Cow bell" Males into Tauros, Females into Miltank) Hitmonchi Fighting (Tyrogue at level 20 when Spirit is higher than both Attack & Defense) B'zar Normal/ Flying (Farfetch'd hold "Reed Staff" and level)

Springda Normal (Evolve Spinda by Learning "Spring Shot" and level) Toxeon Poison (Eevee equips "Toxic Cowl" and level) Angeon Light (Eevee equips "Angel's Halo" and level) Mageon Arcane (Eevee equips "Mage's Cap" and level) Titaneon Steel (Eevee equips "Titan's Helm" and level) Evilie Dark/ Ghost (Sableye learns "Deja'vu" and level")

Skorge Steel (Evolves into Skarmory with Happiness. Breed Skarmory or Skamurai with Hanzo Incense). Skamurai Steel/ Flying (Evolve Skarmory with holding Hanzo Incense and Level) Polycast Arcane (Evolve Castform by learning Tri-Attack and Level) Stratius Grass (Evolves into Tropius by learning "Fruit Juice" and level. Breed Tropius with "Tropical Incence") Ardyh Poison (Evolve Arbok by learning "Multiply" and level) Waltzucan Flying/ Normal (Evolve Chatot by learning "Triple Step" and level).

Xairou

Master Pokemon Tactician
    Years
    I also have 3 new types!

This is the emblem for my new type: Arcane.
    Arcane is the Neutral, the balancing type. Using odd, unpredictable energy, Arcane does normal damage to all types.
    Super effective to: Arcane
    Weak to: Arcane
    Resistant to: None
    Immune to: None

It also explains moves that are odd and just not normal. Ex: Metronome, Curse, Assist, and Hidden Power. Just to name a few.
    Also there are a few already existing Poke'mon I made Arcane, just cause they weren't well, Normal, like: Porygon family, Castform, and Kecleon.

Any questions or comments, let me know!

Xairou

Master Pokemon Tactician
    Years
    This is my new type (long overdue) Light.
    Light type is characterized by virtue, goodness, and the opposite of Dark type. Light uses well, light and bright energy. As well as a surplus of healing moves.

Super Effective to: Dark, Ghost, Poison and Ice.
    Weak to: Dark, Ghost and Poison.
    Resistant to: Electric, Fire, Ice and Light.
    Not Very Effective to: Fire, Grass, Rock and Light.

Some moves that already exist that will be Light are: Solarbeam, Luster Purge, Flash Cannon, Recover, Heal Bell, Morning Sun, Sunny Day ect.
    A few Poke'mon i made Light type as well: Sunflora, Bellossum, Cherrim, Ampharos, the Togepi family, the Chansey family, just to name a few.

Xairou

Master Pokemon Tactician
    Years
    his is my new type. Space type (in my feelings, overdue).
    Space type is for poke'mon that are not from this planet. They are not quite used to our planet's gravity and atmosphere, but do have cool traits and abilities!

Super Effective to: Fighting, Fire, and Grass
    Weak to: Ground and Psychic.
    Resistant to: Dark, Fighting, Flying, Ice, and Space.
    Not Very Effective to: Dragon, Ground, Steel, Space.
    Immune to: Fire

Some existing Poke'mon include: Deoxys, Palkia, and Cresselia.
    Some moves that already exist that would be Space type could be: Cosmic power, Gravity, Meteor Mash, and Spacial Rend,

Xairou

Master Pokemon Tactician
    Years
    My 5th Generation is Based on the aspect of it Being an MMORPG. (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game)
    I have a full story and reasons for such, just ask me. But here is the gist of the classes.

Poke'mon Trainer: (+5% all stats) The Balance class. Able to fill any role needed at the time for the team.

Poke'mon Guardian: (+15% Defense, +15% Special Defense) The Tanking class. Able to take damage from less defensive team members.

Poke'mon Medic: (+25% Spirit {New Stat} +5% speed) The Healing class. Spirit powers healing moves like Attack powers physical attacks. In teams a Medic is a must.

Poke'mon Battler: (+25% Attack, +5% Speed) The physical brawlers of the team, able to dish out massive physical damage.

Poke'mon Speciealist: (+25% Special Attack, +5% Speed) The energy damage dealers. Just like the Battler but from a distance, behind the danger line.

Poke'mon Tactician: (+20% Focus {New Stat} +10% Speed)
    The debuffers of Poke'mon. Focus powers the damage that Poison, Burn and other status afflictions. They use mainly "Other" attacks and moves.

Any questions on any class or new stat, just ask!

kay3o

B)
    Years
    Why didn't you just put them all in one post?

But there okay, can't really say much because there are so many and the quality changes with every sprite.

Xairou

Master Pokemon Tactician
    Years
    The reason i couldn't put them All on one post is the File that I have them all on was too big. so i had to break it down, alot.

And too, this is my very first sprite project. I hand drew these years ago, and asked tons of friends to sprite em, they were all too busy they said. So I learned to sprite about a month ago and worked on these.

Last edited:

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    Some of them look really really good others though need major improvement.
    Like the legendaries just don't look Legendary enough. Like it feels like their missing something.

Xairou

Master Pokemon Tactician
    Years
    I Agree with the legendaries. I never cared for legendaries, never used em, trained em, or liked em that much for that matter. But they are Missing something.... what it is idk.

I uploaded them to my album. open them in paint and zoom in if needed.

Last edited:

Time Shift Dialga

Son of a Pachizel!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2011
    Mmm... I agree with the legendaries!

I can see you used a fusion menthod - very well hidden in some places!
    I only really noticed that on around 3 in each block - it took me ages to realise Zolnet contained part of Regirock's arms X_X

Although shading could do with a little more work (try to make it more widespread) this is otherwise a great attempt ^-^

Back