• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check out our new website!

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Yeah. Freewebs sucks so much. Also, are you allowed to link to Pokemon706 on the roms? because if not you should ask him before continuing.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Yeah thats not allowed, there is alot of wrongful links on this website. Maybe you should try a different host and upload your own content :D

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    Reported for what?

~PGN, confused... and about to get off the comp 4 school

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    Oh yes it is! :P

~PGN, arresting Freewebs users :P

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Seriously... he can't be direct linking to Suprnova files.

Especially since the mirror he might be using could go down any minute. XD

TeamRocket

The link color is atrocious - it should be lime or aqua or something of that nature.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Lets not have Lime, Lime hurts my eyes so much.. anything that is bright hurts my eyes.

Also, TR you need to change yoru websites layout, you say you can make software and stuff, but you can't make your own layout (yoru layout is from www.freewebtemplates.com).

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    *coughs*

Not all freewebs pages are freeweb templates. And some people may have a bunch of content on a freewebs page.

Don't diss it just because it's easy to make.

Back