• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

check out this cool comic

pichbob

FIAH!!!!
Years
  • EDIT: Sorry, this forum is only for posting of comics that you make, or sites that contain actual sprite comics. No advertising using links, especially not to comic stores.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • This is fake. This is a comic to buy it. I don't believe in my first time i seen this! Dump this topic plz mod.
    Here what it look like.
    check out this cool comic

pichbob

FIAH!!!!
    Years
  • WTF you n00b
    whats wrong with selling some1's ideas ad its seriouly not a fake i made it with my own two hands your just the man trying to bring me down
    just because we have an idea it doesnt mean that people like you have to persecute our ideas im just i guy who likes drawing and wants to make a living or some extra money ths comic is real me and my friends wasted school time getting ideas from his comic so dont say its fake and put us down

reduce ur signature this forum has been mocked www.somethingawful.com
    weekend web , warning mature content

people plz buy our comic it real and you will enjoy it

lol this guys is an idiot

Back