• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to See if Your Roleplay has been Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
January 5th

The Master123's RP declined for being illegible. A few typos here and there is one thing, but I honestly did not understand what you were trying to say half of the time. Basic grammar and spelling, please.

virazenniea's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. If you seriously can't write out the full thing due to technical limitations then I would suggest not submitting anything until you can write it out in full. Doing it on a PSP is no excuse as you should be typing it out on a computer in the first place. :\

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
January 6th

ninetales09'baby's and Black Pendulum Rayquaza's RPs approved. ~Iatos_Haunted~'s RP declined for insufficient plot. I'd like to see at least some indication of what the characters would find themselves doing in your RP and where. SamuraiMaster's RP declined for lackings in plot. I would like to see a bit more effort in fleshing out the old cookie-cutter journey RP type.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
January 14th

The warden's RP approved. ruler-arceus443's and Pasydon's RPs declined for severe lackings in plot. And Pasydon, hun? Posting the same thing multiple times will not help you in any way. Just sit tight and let the moderation process take its course if you want to see your RP appear, m'kay?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
January 19th

Dark_Link12's, Serene's, and Pikalover10's RPs approved. The Master123's RP declined for lackings in plot and failure to meet basic literacy standard. Please elaborate on the setting and goal of the RP a bit and rehash your basic grammar and spelling. sasuneuchiha's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. I want you to elaborate a good bit more on the current situation of the region and give a clear starting goal for the RP. King900000's RP declined for lackings in plot. I like the base idea, but you should be a lot more thorough in explaining the state of the world (as it will be clearly different from the standard one on account of the setting), give some specifics on setting, and lay down some basics about the factions that are facing each other down and why they are at odds with each other.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
January 24th

Geez, sorry for the delay, folks; browser keeps giving me grief when I try to get through here. Anywho...slls81's, ninetales09baby'.'s, ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ's, Sumner's, and drunk ¬_¬'s RPs approved. The Warden's OOC thread approved.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
January 26th

bemertonboy's, King900000's, and FrozenSnowman's RPs approved. ZephyrII's RP declined for lackings in plot. I want to see a lot more detail before I approve this one. Where was this new region found? Why are the player characters coming there and on who's expense? Why are these people funding it? Why don't any of the teams have interest in the area if the wildlife is so varied? Where, precisely, are the people getting their starters? What is the region like anyway? Just...so many things that needed expanding upon.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
January 30th

Kozoi's RP approved. cooldude345's, pumpkinziggy's, and Nidoking OriginGiratina's RPs declined for lackings in plot. Yeah, same problem for all three of you. Expand on the setting and what characters have been doing and will be doing in said setting and why. The master123's RP declined for failure to meet basic literacy requirements. Sorry, but I still can't quite understand what you're trying to say. Work on that grammar, please. :x

Relevant OOC threads have been approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
February 1st

M@XWeru's and Charizard_Man's RPs approved.

cooldude345's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. I want to see more on a lot of things here, for instance why some completely random kids would be entrusted with this kind of work, where precisely the place in question is, and just generally what people have been up to for the apparent three years between now and the meteor strikes; surely this new cave did not just conveniently appear on the day of the announcement? Why has no-one else taken it on themselves to have it explored yet?

pumpkinziggy's RP declined for lackings in plot. Where is all of this happening? How, precisely, do the characters find out who's behind it? There's just too many 'somehows' here for the plot to make any real sense. Suspense is all well and good, but you should give us some idea of what is going on here.

magna15's RP declined for lackings in plot. More detail, please. How did eight people journeying together somehow manage to stop the world from tearing itself up and end a world-wide war that had lasted for centuries? In the present day, who is arranging the tournament and why? Who is footing the bill for that prize? What kind of place is the tournament locale anyway? Is it a free-for-all or are there entry requirements? This is all very, very vague right now. Also, mind your spelling and grammar. You are very close to being declined on basic literacy requirements already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back