• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Checking in.

Tvan

Boiler Up!
    Years
    I registered here a long time ago and didn't post that frequently, but since getting both new gold/silver remakes I'm very much excited about Pokemon. Having played every main game since Red/Blue nostalgia is kicking in and I'm back in action.

Beat SoulSilver already and working on HeartGold!

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    Wow, 5 years and 60 posts... you weren't kidding when you said you weren't that frequent O_O

Anyways, welcome back! I feel like a loser for not having the latest games, but there are plenty of others you can have fun with.

Tvan

Boiler Up!
    Years
    Yea I lurked for a while during gen 3.

I haven't really played since high school (graduated in 05), since I'm not a big fan of the new pokemon in gen 4. But since Silver and Gold were my favorite games by far I borrowed my gf's DS and just started playing Platinum to get geared up for the newest games.

Back