• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cheese

Fave kind of cheese?

• Cheddar

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • American

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Mozzarella

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Monterey Jack

• Pepper Jack

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Parmesan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Gouda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swiss

• Other

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Why the hell did you make this thread?

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Spreadable Asagio...it's incredible. That is followed closely by camombert, port wine cheddar, gouda, and colby. I'm not good at describing flavors so I can't really go on...sorry...I'm just a casual cheese fan <<;

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    Spreadable Asagio...it's incredible. That is followed closely by camombert, port wine cheddar, gouda, and colby. I'm not good at describing flavors so I can't really go on...sorry...I'm just a casual cheese fan <<;
    You make my cheese liking look like nothing. :D

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Well I choose mozarella...but I wonder more...Why the hell would you make this thread? XD

And btw...Cheese smells like feet..XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I also chose "Why the hell blah blah blah". XD

But otherwise, it depends. If I eat it alone, chedder, on spaghetti, any kind that's yummy! XD

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Why isn't camembert on the list!? Or roquefort?! Or blue!?

...I got hooked to cheese after I had to research on cheese around the world when I was in year 8. Now I love this stuff.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    *chose last option* Um...yeah...it doesn't matter to me...cheese is cheese. As long as it tastes good, I'll eat it...I am not picky.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Swiss cheese is my top favorite...as long as it's not too overpowering in taste. Which is odd, since I didn't like swiss cheese at all when I was younger.

My other favorite kind of cheese would be monterey jack cheese. As for any other kinds of cheese, I either like them (just not as a favorite) or wouldn't mind trying them - except for cottage cheese, as I can't stand that stuff.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Well it must be mozarella...it's italian (i <3 italian food) and...tasty in my opinion. :3

Years
  • Cottage Chesse. It's tasty. Whenever we're at a buffet, I eat some =3
    After that, cheddar. It just tastes good, but not as good as cottage cheese ^^;
    I generally like cheese. I grew up with it. We're from Wisconsin xD

Back