• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cheeta's Ev service

cheeta186

love without pain dosent exist
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2007
    i will ev train ne pokemon for you in two states just tell me the stats and i will do it i will have ot dont in 24 houres or it is free post here or pm me and i will onyl accept shineys or ledgendaries as payment and i will do ne mokemon and i give colatoral before neone asks bump bump

Last edited:

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    We don't appretiate it when you attempt to bump your thread with spam.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    hey can you ev train a dragonite to max out its stats on attack and on(either sp. def or on speed which would you recommend??)and a milotic on sp.attack and sp.def.and also an alakazam on sp.attack and on speed.and jolteon on sp.attack and on speed.and a sceptile on speed and on attack.thanks and what legends would you want for all these i might have the ones you want.sorry dont have any legit shinys.

cheeta186

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2007
    ummmm u got ne legit ledegendairy birds or dogs or regies i will take those or other than that just start namin them off

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

I'll Break You & Eat Your Soul
    Years
    Can u EV train me a Skarmey full def and some atk wit spike/toxic spike/drill peck, and a Blissey full spdef and some hp wit seimic toss/stealth rock/softboil. I got alot of shinies ill give u three for this all..

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    erm could I get a roserade with max sp.attack and speed. with toxic/toxic apikes/giga drain/grass knot or another move here

I can offer a shiny ponyta

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    I need a spiritomb maxed in spc atk and spc def i can offer shiny beldum or shiny eevee?

cheeta186

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2007
    hey man i will do it all but it might take me a little while i have had a lo of homework lately

Back