• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chef30's Breeding And Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    I'm interested in the Leaf Stone.. I could give a couple of rare breedables in return, I have almost all breedable dex filled. If you're interested, VM or PM and we'll work something out? :)

Years
  • i just found out earlyier tonight about it so i wanna reoffer on my trade a male dark pulse deino for your male egg move tepig

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • @Everyone with orders: You're orders are finished! Here's what I have just incase I forgot something: DW Female Vulpix (For: MrEjMcD) Yawn Tepig (For: klownie) Yawn Tepig (For: Musharna).

@Lezza: Awesome! Your order will be ready in a minute.

@Cardboardbox & Jolteon*: I only have one Leaf Stone :\ You can both try and make better offers for it, like an Auction.

@The Rok: Thank you very much! ^_^

@devilace372: Thank you as well! But still would you like anything for all those breedables?

@Everyoone: Sorry guys, I can't trade your orders right now :( My wifi is knocked out for some reason and I'm leaving tomorrow for three days. Sorry for the inconveinence :\

devilace372

cast between dusk and dawn
    Years
  • not really mate just need to get a trapinch, cacnea, murkrow, stunky, finneon and spiritomb that it really, mainly just wana help a friend out

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2011
    Hey Chef30, thank you for breeding the Vulpix! I'm afraid I'm going away for a week now, so I'll check back here after that. And no worries about the wifi, hopefully it'll be working again soon.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Could you CMT for these

Dream World:
    Feebas
    Hoppip
    Nidoran
    Lickitung
    Tangela