• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chibi pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_dragonite

.hacker
    Years
    Here is a chibi absol that I made.The reoson the colour is like that is because when I saved it,the colours messed up.I'm still working on shading so be patient,I'll get better.If you do like then you can request chibi pokemon of any type.I know that it isn't very good so if you comment on,be nice. :D

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    yah, it's really good, btw, what i save them as is tff, it keeps the color! ^^
    *also pokes it*

baby_dragonite

.hacker
    Years
    Here's your umbreon,chloe.I had to make it standing up because when I made it sitting down like the absol,it looked like a mutant dog thing.for some reoson,my computer won't let me save it as TFF.I don't know why.BTW,You can ask to have your pokemon personalized with usernames or accesories if you like.I also made a mew and a dragonite out of shear boredome :P

Last edited:

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    wow, now this has turned into a reques thred!
    or was it to begin with X3

btw, you chibi's rock! =3

baby_dragonite

.hacker
    Years
    Suz said:
    wow, now this has turned into a reques thred!
    or was it to begin with X3

btw, you chibi's rock! =3

It started out as a request thread and I'm glad you like them.BTW,here are the reqeusts.the moltress looks kinda wierd because of the leg,but I'll try to redo it ASAP.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Those are very good, as well creative~

Do ya mind me requesting an Arbok?

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    it is a request thred?
    wow, I didn't know that X3

ok then, can I have a chibi latais?