• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chibi pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    *hugs Shroomish*THAT IS SO CUTE! I love it your really good at this

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    baby_dragonite said:
    Here's your Latias,Suz.I think it's rather cute,if i do say so myself.
    yah, it is! ^^ *stares at it*
    are these hand drawn? o_O

baby_dragonite

.hacker
    Years
    sorry.....

It may be a while before I can make any more chibis because my computer is messing up and everytime I try to use Ms paint (or any other paint progam)it freezes up or a black screen comes up saying "please check PC display settings".I'll get the requested chibis ASAP but that might be a while.You will get your pokemon,though.BTW,they are not hand drawn.I draw them on MS paint.

Sorry :( :(

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    All of those are cute. The reason why the colors are like that is becoause your saving them in a different format (256 colors) other then another. Experiment with the different file type to your liking, but for these I wouldn't suggest .jpg. Png and .gif are good files types.

Ok, I'll stop right now. @_@

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    no offense but thats not very good more like a ms paint job or was that actually made in paint,Im a HUGE graphics artist well just saying they need tons of work and you need 3 layers not 2 and fix the eyes there not right for some reason and try to smoothen them out.

your actuall score is 6/10(im being nice your TRUE score is 3/10)

Wombat!!

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2005
    --Edited out for spamming/flaming--

--FG

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back