• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chibi's Fake Pokémon Gallery

What do you think of my fake Pokemon?

• Holy fruitin' crap, those are good!

Votes: 32 65.3%
  • You're a good spriter, I just don't like your Pokémon design

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Those are cool Pokémon ideas, but the spriting job needs some work

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Meh...decent...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You call yourself a spriter? Go back to the fanfic forum where you belong. >>

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • OMGZ REYNILE!!!!!!!111 *huggles*

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Years
  • They are great, some of them are too obviously fusions whatever but 90% of them are great. If you change the obvious fusion ones all these will be fine, and good enough for a game project imo.

Years
  • try to make ur pokemon look at right the most are looking at the left side XD
    But there so cool i never saw Fakemon so good ;)

Years
  • They are great, some of them are too obviously fusions whatever but 90% of them are great. If you change the obvious fusion ones all these will be fine, and good enough for a game project imo.
    Really? The only-semi fusions were Damiligh, Kili, Foreston, and Verdegon...most particularly Damiligh, cause Kili doesn't exactly look like an Absol/Articuno fusion. xP Anyway, thanks for the review.
    try to make ur pokemon look at right the most are looking at the left side XD
    But there so cool i never saw Fakemon so good
    Hehe...Pokemon always look to the left. ^^ 95% of official sprties face to the left, and those few that don't are looking back or something. 'Cause your opponent is always on the right side of the screen.

~Chibi~

Years
  • New one. It's really plain, but I like it.

Boungaroo.png

~Chibi~

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    That looks pretty sweet, good work. I actually love the design and the pose, and I don't see how that could be made any better.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2009
    wow those are the best pokemon custom sprites i seen in this forum

and kili looks like it's real pokemon :O

u have talent

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back