• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chibi's Pics, Sketches and Whatnots

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    Preety good stuff....Very good...If you digitaly enchance it...It would look very nice...

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Wow, Chibi, these are awesome! :D I really love the dynamic poses you are using. None of these Pokémon are simply standing still - there's such a sense of movement! :) I think it would look even better if you used an image editing program just to mess about with the brightness/contrast a bit and make these pics look even cleaner :D

But these are fantastic, and I can hardly find anything to fault! You are very gifted - keep it up!

--FG

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
    Years
    Hmm... good pics . Heheh nice to see that you know some nihongo (I saw the "Lugia" written in KATAKANA in your Lugia pic ^^)

Years
    DarkClown said:
    Preety good stuff....Very good...If you digitaly enchance it...It would look very nice...
    why do you always put ... inbetween your comments?*shot*

Very Nice, I like the Lucario alot ^^

Years
    Yeah, I've always wanted to do that, but I don't have any programs to do so. =/ The second I get photoshop, I'm coloring a pic on it. ^^
    Wow, Chibi, these are awesome! I really love the dynamic poses you are using. None of these Pokémon are simply standing still - there's such a sense of movement! I think it would look even better if you used an image editing program just to mess about with the brightness/contrast a bit and make these pics look even cleaner
    Thanks! ^^ Whenever I draw a Pokemon, I try to do it in a pose that I've never seen before, even in a previous pic of mine.
    Hmm... good pics . Heheh nice to see that you know some nihongo (I saw the "Lugia" written in KATAKANA in your Lugia pic ^^)
    Lol, you should've seen me two weeks ago. I spent endless hours ransacking my Japanese Pokemon card collection and deciphering what each symbol sounded like in order to teach myself how to write in Japanese from memory. I even sign my made up Pokemon pics with their Japanese names. XD
    Thanks. ^^

~Chibi~

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
    o.m.g! i love the ho-oh! the green part on the wings is sooo shiny @.@ Love the pose on it!

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:

What you talking about man....I dont get it...

Years
    What you talking about man....I dont get it...
    I think he means like how you you often put ...... between each sentence.
    I dunno what that has to do with anything, though. XP

I've got a Raikou that I did awhile ago.
    I like it, except for the error with the white fur on the neck (it doesn't curve far enough meet the chin.)

I also have a pic that I've never posted in any art thread. I'm not too good at human characters. *hides*
    Jade
    Yes, I know she looks boyish. >>
    Anywho, this is Jade, the main character of my fanfic. She starts out with a Pidgey, finds a wounded Charmander in the forest, and somewhat unintentionally becomes an illegal trainer after a run-in with Team Rocket, in which she steals an experiment from them (the Pika in my sig.)

~Chibi~

Years
    Thanks ^^

I had a random urge to draw Sceptile last night and it came out awesome, but I can't scan it >< Guess I'll have to keep posting old stuff...

Here's a Blaziken.

~Chibi~

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Wow, Chibi Pika, you're a very talented Pokemon artist! All the drawings you've posted up are very well done. I especially like the ones you colored, like the Lucario and the Ho-oh. Keep it up! :)

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Wow.. I love the stances you put them in O_O Hohou is by far my favorite. <3

I cna't think of any criticism. My Pokemon come out looking un-Pokemonish. XD

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    They look good kid, work on faces a bit more, that's animal and human, try to draw something else other then sideface, especialy with Lucario... I like them though. I give you......... three Lucario's out of five.

Years
    They look good kid, work on faces a bit more, that's animal and human, try to draw something else other then sideface, especialy with Lucario... I like them though.
    Heh heh, out of all the people who have ever commented on my pics, you're the only one who's ever caught that. Yeah, I do sideface waaaaay too much XP
    The Blaziken can do a bit of fattening, though. It's really skinny in the stomach
    Actually, if you look at the Sugimori art for Blaziken, he's insanely skinny (and it stands out even more in the official pics 'cause I didn't do the waist as wide.)

I drew and colored a Charizard last night and scanned it at school (still haven't colored the Sceptile, though.)
    Charizard
    Me likes. I hope you guys do too.

~Chibi~

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

That Charizard is really cool just like all your other Pokemon drawings. It's snout bothers me though, it's too angular and it curves upwards so it makes Charizard look more like a dog than a reptile.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Years
    That Charizard is really cool just like all your other Pokemon drawings. It's snout bothers me though, it's too angular and it curves upwards so it makes Charizard look more like a dog than a reptile.
    Yeah, I kinda tend to stylize him that way. =P
    Wow I love that Charizard one the most. They are all really good.
    Thanks. :)

I have a new one that I'm rather proud of, but the scanner horribly mauled the coloring. >>
    Mewtwo and Mew

~Chibi~

Last edited:

EmberGryphon

Explodes on Contact
    Years
    Scanners are very bad for color-mauling. ^^ I really like how the Lugia turned out, the pose looks so dynamic! And you're very good with colored pencil.

Back