• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Children

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm not 100% completely against the idea but as of right now I can't see myself being a parent in the future. Even as a kid I never really had any sort of desire to want to be a mom or anything like that. I always played daycare as a kid and never house, because you got to send the kids back to their actual parents in daycare, haha.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Eh, I dunno, my feelings about this topic seem to change. While I'm not a fan of babies, I can tolerate older children and sometimes when i'm babysitting I think "well hey, I guess I can do this". I've only ever babysat super hyped up, obnxious boys from the ages of 7 to 12 (and then my brother, but he lives with me so I don't think it counts) so I'm used to boys and I think raising them would be fun. I wouldn't mind a girl either though, since i'm pretty girly myself :)

Years
  • I am not a kids' person at all. I don't like being around them, and seeing others literally dumb themselves down to communicate with them is just horrid. I never wanted to be a parent, either. I just don't see a purpose for me to have kids. And like someone else (who's name I can't remember) said, kids just suck the life outta you. I won't be able to fulfill my dreams when my main concern would be taking care of a kid. Heck, I don't even like touching or holding a baby. I really don't think kids are my thing. =/

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Maybe it's cause I'm a kids person and get along well with younger kids... or maybe it's the fact I'm siblingless and although prefer older siblings, younger ones would be nice too.
    But yeah I would like to have kids when I get married. Preferably twin boys and a girl or a twin boy and twin girl - I just love twins! Especially if they're identical!

Back