• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Children's books you love

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
    "The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah
    The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah
    The ants go marching one by one,
    The little one stops to suck his thumb
    And they all go marching down, to the ground
    To get out of the rain, BOOM BOOM BOOM!"

I used to love it, and I still do.​

Ayselipera

I used to have a ton of Dr. Seuss books that I read all the time when I was little.
    Besides that I used to read the Magic Treehouse books.

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
    Ugly Duckling was a beautiful story. It is really a meaningful story for the children. They can learn something good. You can never judge people in his/her looks. But you can judge people in his/her heart. Ugly Duckling is really sad that people doesn't like him. Because of his ugliness but. He's not really a duck. But he's a Swan. As the Swans said. He's the most beautiful Swan they have ever seen. ( Actually it's not in the looks. But it's in the heart ).

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I love the Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events series. They're just great books with a load of thought put into the characters and story. Great series. I wouldn't classify them as "kiddy books", but they're aimed at a younger and older audience at the same time.

We're way too much alike, Klippy xD. I used to love reading Lemony Snickers's ASoUE series when I was younger. I stopped before the Penultimate Peril came out, so I never finished the series, but now that I'm starting to reminisce I just might re-read the entire thing. I also love, love, love the Artemis Fowl books. They're not exactly children books, but they are written for an age group below my own. I believe it's one of the best examples of character development over a series of books.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I read the Thomas the Tank Engine books; aka the railway series books. Anything that is related to TUGS or Theodore Tugboat.
    Never read the books for those. But the shows used to air on TV all the time when I was kid. Along with Postman Pat and Fireman Sam

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    i used to have a great poetry book when I was younger but I lost it. One childrens book that I still read and love is midnight fox.

Xarses

Whippersnapper
    Years
    The Chronicles of Narnia, those made into the movie and those that weren't, were all very good. However, the book was written really basically, but still very enjoyable. And, of course, The Lord of the Rings was absolutely the best book written. Because, really, the three "pieces" are all a part of a "single" story. Random, however, Rising was also a good book. I mean, who doesn't like zombies? :P

Back