• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chinese New Year

Years
    Mine's the monkey, heh.

What's a red packet?

Um, it`s like some asian tradition that is used in Chinese New Year and some weddings. They are little red envelopes and are said to give good luck & they include money inside. They are mainly given to unmarried people like children & teens, etc by married people.

I`m Year of the Dog. I celebrated Chinese New Year with my parents & siblings.

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Oh gosh, what am I?
    I think I am the goat?

Born in 1991...anyways a late great happy chinese new year! :D
    Unfortunatly I didn't celebrate it. :\ Though I know some people that do. Again, Happy Chinese New Year! :)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Apparently, according to Wiki, I'm in both the year and Lunar month of the Dragon. Careful or shall breathe Fire amongst you all, and you shall call me Drakorn! J/K

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Apparently, I was born in the year of the Dog or the Pig.

Years
    Apparently my year is that of the boar, or more specifically the water boar. Which just makes it humorous to me since my western zodiac is Pisces - the heck is it with me and the water signs?!

(Though going by month, I'm apparently a wood rabbit...that's irony of a different kind, though I don't feel like explaining it at the moment.)

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    Im the year of the monkey. I don't celebrate Chinese New Year, and I don't think I know anyone that does D:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm the ram :D! Now I'm a huge furuba fan and thought it was awesome that I was the same as Hiro :x I think being a ram suits me very well actually n_n

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I'm a Horse. But the personality chart by each thing (on the chinese restaurant placemats) pins me as a dragon.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    lotta ppl here are dogz O_O

I'm a dog as well. so is my dad. my grandma and brother are tigers, and my grandpa's a rat O_O

Me=Yin Wood-Fire Dog

Back