• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chinese zodiac?

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    ().o
    I get this irritating feeling that the people who post here arn't sure about what is the Chinese zodaic... The terms used in the first three posts seem to be the Japanese version...

Anyway, I'm a horse. Should be either Wood Horse or Metal Horse based on the 60 year cycle. Gah, I haven't checked for so long.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Rooster, Monkey and Rabbit are all in the Chinese zodiac. As for me - neigh! ^_^ That should give some hints as to what I am :P

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    I'm a horse... Woo hoo. *shrugs*

My sissy's a dog, and my daddy's a monkey.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    ().o
    I get this irritating feeling that the people who post here arn't sure about what is the Chinese zodaic... The terms used in the first three posts seem to be the Japanese version...

Anyway, I'm a horse. Should be either Wood Horse or Metal Horse based on the 60 year cycle. Gah, I haven't checked for so long.

I'm difinately sure what Chinese Zodiac is. Rat, cow, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, rooster, dog and boar and missing or left out was cat. Anyway this year is year of monkey!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I'm a dragon, but I feel like I should be a sheep or something. XD

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Rooster, Monkey and Rabbit are all in the Chinese zodiac. As for me - neigh! ^_^ That should give some hints as to what I am :P
    Uh, I believe the rooster is known as 'Ji', the Monkey as 'Hou', Rabbit as 'Tu', etc. That's what I meant; those pronouncations were the Japanese version.

...Hmm, this means that you're either the same age as me or with a 12 year difference...

Back