• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Chinmecho?

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
  • How did u get jirachi? the colosseum bonus disk?
    Is he good?
    Depends, really. You get him at Lv. 5, so it's all about where you are in the game. If you've beaten the Elite 4, you can easily train him up (I got him to lv. 45 in a day), thanks to the experience boost. If you're at or near the beginning of the game, you could train him up & make him part of your main party. And yes, you get him in the Colusseum bonus disc

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I have found Chimecho to be exceedingly useful, actually. On my Ruby version, I had him over level fifty by the time I challenged the elite four, and in the final battle (although I am well aware this was merely luck), I felled two of Steven's pokemon with my mighty Chimecho using Psywave, and he makes a mighty fine Heal Beller. I also naturally tend to use some of the stranger pokemon in the game so Chimecho was a must-have for my team. Of course he's not a powerhouse so if you're looking to thwack everyone in sight he's not ideal, but Chimecho is pretty fun to use if you play your pokemon games leisurely.

Back