• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chips

Favorite chips?

• Regular

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • All Dressing

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Salt and vinegar

• Barbeque

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Sour cream and onion

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • cheese and onion

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Doritos

• Regular cooked in oils

• Nachos

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • It's a hard knock life

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Edit your post next time 'kay? XD

My favorite...would have to be either normal or sour cream and onion, thing is, I hate sour cream, O_o.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Edit your post next time 'kay? XD

My favorite...would have to be either normal or sour cream and onion, thing is, I hate sour cream, O_o.

ya i know, eh? i h8 sour cream 2 but when mixed with onions in the chips.....*drools*......k the type of flavour chips i like r: sour cream & onion,barbacue,all dressed and plain O.o

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hmm..my fav...I have alot of fav chips <3 My all time fav snack =3
    Hmm:

BBQ Sauce Flavoured
    Sou Cream and Onion
    Plain
    CHEESE FLAVOURED(<---Those rule.My Fav of all time..)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I love them all, even the super spicy kind. Seriously one time I went nuts and bought at least ten bags of chips in all different flavors and ate all the bags in one day. I just cant stand the plain potato chips, not only are they super salty but they're so delicate and greasy, I mean what's the point, why not go for flavor. If I want salt, I'll eat prezels.
    I reall like sun chips though (doesn't think they're potato chips)

Years
    Crunkn' Munky, regarding your double post at the beginning of this thread - please use the edit button the next time you wish to add something else, instead of making a whole new post. :)

As for the poll itself...sour cream and onion chips would most likely be my all-time favorite.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Have to say sour-cream and onion or BBQ (sorry i couldn't spell it). I only eat chips at school anyway so it depends on what type they have XP

Back