• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chiwassu~

Takafumi

Light Colors
Years
  • Hello reader person!
    My name is Takafumi, but most call me Taka~ (Or the occasional odd person calls me Fumi... which sounds too girly somehow...)
    I'm 16 and have spent the majority of my life being a maaassssive 'Key' fan, (Ish a company ^w^)
    so pretty much everything about me is inspired by their work in one way or another~

This might make me public enemy #1... or #2... or lower...
    Umm... yeah; I'm not much of a Pokemon fan~ In fact my childhood is a lot more Digimon oriented. (You know, before it was rubbish and stuff)
    I played R/B/Y, FR/LG, R/S/E, DP, all the GC and Wii games, Snap, Trozei/Link, Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, all the puzzle stuff that showed up, and I tried to play Platinum. After D/P the pokefan kinda died out... (When you look back there are crazy amounts of Pokemon games!! Seriously, I forgot how many there were!)
    But hey, X and Y look like the greatest thing made since FR/LG, so I might pick that up... eventually~

Sooooo, I mainly signed up to PokeCommunity (Having been a long time lurker since like... '09 for all the rom hacks) because I wanted to kick butt and make Pokemon games,
    and I gave up kicking people's lower backs.

That's me, Takafumi~ It's a pleasure to meet you all!

P.S. Sorry for all the words and letters and the amount of rubbish in general :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I was also into Digimon when I was younger as well, I was more into the first few seasons of Digimon (up until Tamers, all the rest was just...eh lol). I kinda miss it though, it wasn't as popular as Pokemon, but I grew up with both of them. But Pokemon was able to stick by me like chewing gum...and here I am now! Fortunately, here in the community, there's people that still care about Digimon...that there's even a fan club made in this section right here! So there's no need to leave your Digimon fandomness behind for Pokemon. You can always take it with you. :)

Welcome to the forums btw! I have plans to pick up XY eventually myself, so that makes us two then. I'm getting X. What version do you plan to get? Don't worry about that, there's plenty of other discussions about other generations, as well as art, roleplay, and much more. :D

No need to apologize, though. :) Have a great time okay! Ask questions if you need any help.

Last edited:

Frozthax

Youtube partner
    Years
  • Hello fumi! :)
    Welcome to the forums, It's great to have another otaku fan on here !
    Especially if you're a KEY fan.
    NOW WE CAN CRY TOGETHER ABOUT CLANNAD!
    I gotta say myself im alot like tomoya, like..alot.

It's not bad if you didnt play pokemon much or liked it much, pokemon x and y are definatly nice to play, not sure if you're gonna be getting that or not? :D let us know haha

Well, we will see you around then huh ^-^

Years
  • Hiya Taka, welcome to PC! Do pick up X and Y when you can, I can guarantee you they're absolutely amazing games to try. :D I was never really that much into Digimon but as a kid I did have a DVD of the first three or four episodes that I rewatched a lot. Seen a few others on TV way back when and some of the characters are super cute. Especially Tailmon! That's the cat, right?

If you want to make your own Pokemon game then this certainly is the place. You'll learn a lot during your stay and are encouraged to post around the whole community as there are many boards here to dive into. And like Meganium said, we have a Digimon fanclub! That's going to be great for you.

Enjoy your stay here and feel free to message me if you need something. I'm happy to help. n~n

Years
  • Ayo, I was lurking around the same time you were lurking! (had an account but it fell asleep) Maybe we were on the same thread together, as guests :O DUN DUN DUNNNNN. >:3

I think you might enjoy the dcc down in Chat Chat & Polls. It's the DAILY CHIT CHAAAT and we just go and be ourselves and talk about random stuff and socialize and things like that. Just a feeling :P

I'll see you around? :3

Takafumi

Light Colors
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    I'm thinking about Y. I prefer Xerneas and the fancy Mega Charizard X is cool, but the weird mini Mewtwo has most of my attention~ I don't really plan on getting a Charmander anyway...
    Nice to meet you btw~

Spoiler:
    Yaaaay, crying! XD
    I always feel sorry for Tomoya's dad. >.<
    Thanks for the welcome!

Spoiler:

Oh wow, ahaha, that made me laugh~
    Random talk sounds like something I'd do. I'll have a look around.

Back