• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chloe's Trading Thread!

Years
    Welcome to my Trade Thread!

Right now this is just for Gen 4, since I'm going to wait til I've finished White, before I start trading on there. That'll hopefully be soon though, since I really want to start trading on there.
    I've got loads of different Pokemon on my HeartGold though, so in all the spoilers below there's all the different categories for them.
    In return I'd just love another Pokemon that'd be in the category, so if you wanted a normal Pokemon, I'd love a normal Pokemon in return.

Also, note that I clone all my Pokemon. It just helps keep it running, so that it can grow and grow.

For your ease, I'd use Ctrl+F and search for the Pokemon you need, or have a scroll through them all.

My FC is in my signature, and when I start to get Gen 5 Pokemon, I'll update the thread with Gen 5 ones and my sig with the FC for it ;D

The quickest way of getting in touch with me is on MSN. It's [email protected].

^Please, post if you've added me

Normal Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Event & Legendary Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Event&Legends *Shiny*
    Spoiler:

Shiny
    Spoiler:

Level 100
    Spoiler:

Level 100 & Shiny
    Spoiler:

Level 100 & Events/Legends
    Spoiler:

Level 100, Shiny & Legend/Events
    Spoiler:

If you would like any of these, then just post and I'll let you know about it :P

Also, I live in GMT, and I'm on from about 5pm every day, so I can trade from then. I might be slow trading in the first week of June, since I've got my Unit 1 Maths :/

Thanks, and enjoy!

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreonCZ

Trainer
    Years
    Hi, wanna your Latias. I can offer: Phione docile nature, Zorua any nature, Umbreon careful nature with Curse and PokéRus. I'll be happy if you want one of them :).
    Edit: Sorry i didnt notice you are only 4th gen now :(.

Last edited:
    Years
    But i have other traders. And i have one trader and he wants my poke (for Latias) but he's not online. I dont know if i trade with him or with you.. we will see..

Ahh okay! Well, whichever one is best for you (:

i would like the shiny charmander and mudkip, i can give you anybody from my shop, if not i get it, i understand

Hey, could I have these two for them? Thanks ;)

armaldo
    adamant/ 31/31/31/0/3/11

venusaur
    modest/ 2/10/31/31/2/31

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    hey im interested in your lvl 100 Arceus or Shiny Deoxys?

i Have lvl 100 shiny Lapios

Back