• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chmcharguy

Chimcharguy

Chimchar Master
Years
  • I'm Will, I've been playing Pokemon since 2007 with Pokemon diamond. I have pokemon diamond and heartgold but I have restarted then recent to refresh my teams (plus I had hacked Pokemon on my previous games,I wanted legitimate ones) and obviously chiimchar and it's evolutions are my favourites. I wouldn't having having a few random friendly battles with anyone (I won't be great I have never battled online before but I hope to be doing it a lot :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there, Will! Great to see ya here. :3

The 4th generation gaming section of the forums is a great place for you to start since you have the games! And you're also interested in battling, so we have the Competitive Battling Center for that! You can battle with other members here via wifi or by Pokemon Online...yep, two ways to battle with our members. :3 The battles you perform with members here spark friendships, and yeah...it has happened! ^_^ Why not go visit and do some battles. yes? :3

Anyways, have fun battling! Shoot me a PM if you have any questions or concerns. :3 Read the rules and stay active. ;3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Chimcharguy, welcome to PC.

I'm midnightShine but plz call me Mid.

I can battle you anytime when I get my DPPt/HGSS FC, OK?

If you wanna chat with me, plz VM me.

See ya.

Years
  • Hi ChimcharGuy.

I am Hikari, fan of memes, Oshawott and loads of 5th Generation Pokemon characters (Cheren, Bianca, Hilda, Elesa, Roxie, N and Mei).

Spoiler:

Chimchar is my fave Sinnoh Starter but Oshawott will always be my absolute fave!

If you have questions, direct them at a staff member.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Chimcharguy! I really liked Sinnoh too, but my favorite starter was Piplup. However, I still do like chimchar and his line too. :)
    I like battling too, but not competitively. If you want to learn how to do it competitively, check that board.
    Hope to see you around! :D

Renegade1

#1 Noob!
    Years
  • Heya man. We spoke before, about your team? :D Do let me know by Vm (Vistor message) if my advice helped or made things worse :P

Back