• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chocobo Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
  • hay i wanna be a member

and i will aply for one of those others (Chocobo Expert:
    Chocobo Novice
    Chocobo Student)

that wasnt me up top :\

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    everybody is now a member of the chocobo club you put the badge in your sig an i wonder when chocobo is going to be online again because if you wanna get a position you gotta pm him

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • well its a club hopefully it will stay up but if you want to join just get the little chocobo thing and put it in your sig and i dont know much about clubs so i dont know :P

falling up+
    Years
  • i have a parrot named biscuit....mabye i should rename it chocobo....it sorta looks like a chocobo lol, spraypaint it yellow too

falling up+
    Years
  • heh yeah that sounds about right lol. Man i miss Final Fantasy 7 so much. Breeding Chocobos was the only thing that gave me joy in that game after i beat it (well besides the fact its the greatest game ever) ahh I had the entire stable filled up with chocobos...black, green, yellow, gold...so many colors *becomes lost in nostalgia begins searching for his PS1*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back