• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chocolate ❤

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Chocolates exist in three different forms:

Milk chocolate
    White chocolate
    Dark chocolate

Spoiler:

Here's some food for thought:
    - Which is your favourite kind of chocolate? How about least favourite? Why?
    - How about favourite chocolate brands? Do brands matter to you when purchasing chocolate?
    - Do you like chocolate with things in them such as jelly, nuts or fillings?
    - Do you like foods coated with chocolate? Or filled with chocolate? Or coated AND filled with chocolate?

Discuss!

Years
    My favourite is white chocolate whilst I pretty much hate dark chocolate (there is the odd occasion I'll find a dark chocolate I like though). There's not any huge reason, those are just my preferred tastes.

- How about favourite chocolate brands? Do brands matter to you when purchasing chocolate?
    This is a bit trickier, but I'd have to say right now Cadbury and Forrerro are the best brands, that being said I don't want to spend too much money on chocolate.

Either or xD
    There are some fillings I dislike though.

- Do you like foods coated with chocolate? Or filled with chocolate? Or coated AND filled with chocolate?
    Sometimes, it depends on my mood and on the food I guess. I prefer ice cream to be devoid of chocolate, same for donuts, but for the most part I don't mind.

In all honesty, I don't really eat it much anyway even though I do like it.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Spoiler:

- Which is your favourite kind of [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]chocolate[/FONT][/FONT]? How about least favourite? Why?
    I don't have a least favorite, because I like them all, but my favorite has to be dark chocolate due to being the healthiest of the three.

That's a hard question. I guess I'll have to go with Crunches for the size of the chocolate bar.

Yes, as a frosting and filling for pastry and as a topping for a bread snack such as cookies.

How about all of the above, as long as the food coated with chocolate doesn't contain something I dislike to eat.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Easily white. Damn thing goes good with lots of stuff, and the flavor is so good when you buy high quality. Least is dark, screw healthiness!
    Ion and Milka. It matters, cause when you buy chocolate you want something rich, not commercial. Ion fits in the middle for example, as its pretty tasty, but you can find better.
    God yes! I can't eat regular old chocolate. Preferably almond raisin, or mint.
    Sure. Chocolate sauce on beef for example is exquisite.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    This isn't a really difficult question for me. Milk chocolate is definitely my favorite, but I do think that's because it's what I was subjected to first. White chocolate is really good, but I see it as a 'glamour' food that should only be seen on things like strawberries or expensive food and not by itself in a candy bar. Dark chocolate is disgusting - if I want something sweet I'm not going to eat something I know is bitter. :v

I don't fancy much besides Hershey's and Mars, so... (unless it's brands like Lindor or Lindt)

Absolutely not, and when my mother buys Maraschino Truffles every Valentine's Day I want to burn them all.

Chocolate it up, babe.

TY

Dark chocolate, it just has that flavor i adore so much <3

No, not at all... brands dont affect me in a small way, mostly i adore the cheap ones more than the more known brand.

No, i totally dont like them. I once tried, and you dont wanna know what happened afterwards.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I love dark chocolate most. I don't like white chocolate- it's not even real chocolate. I have to be in the mood for mint chocolate and even then it can't have a minty filling like an after8 because it just reminds me of toothpaste.
    Ferrero, Green Black's Organic, and some independent stalls at Borough Market are amazing. Lindt is also quite nice. And you can't go wrong with a cadbury flake/ wispa, or aero bar (nesle).. and recently I've taken a liking to kinder bueno though that's more of a hazelnut bar than chocolate.. I've also had some great swedish chocolate but I can't remember the name of it.
    Spoiler:

Not all the time. I need to be in the mood. Lindt made some new strawberry cheesecake filled bars that are absolutely amazing.
    Yeah, the more chocolate the better. Except duck. I tried duck with a dark chocolate sauce at a restaurant, and it was too much chocolate it overpowered the meat. Not nice.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Dark chocolate—I love them. (: Don't really dislike any chocolate, but if I had to choose… I'd say white. When purchasing chocolate, brands don't matter to me at all. As long as the chocolate's got good quality, I'm happy! I really like having peanuts in chocolate, as they make them really crunchy. I like having chocolate in food, too, especially baked food such as cake, cookies, muffins, etc.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Milk chocolate is da best! DAT DARK CHOCOLATE, THO. <3 I don't really like the taste of white chocolate, to be honest. I always avoid it.
    Milka is my favourite brand! Each brand's chocolate has a different taste, so yes.
    Yes, I do. Like hazelnut, or almond!
    YES, YES, YES!

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
    1. I like them all, but milk is #1 in my book.
    2. I like Aero and fancy chocolate from actual chocolate stores.
    3. Not jelly or fruit, but nuts, caramel, and PB are ok.
    4. Pretzels and marshmallows. And doughnuts obviously.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Which is your favourite kind of chocolate? How about least favourite? Why?
    I personally hold similar ratings between milk and dark chocolate, but slightly higher ratings go to milk chocolate as it was the first type that I've eaten and grown more accustomed to. I do prefer dark chocolate over milk and white chocolate though because of the health factors.

How about favourite chocolate brands? Do brands matter to you when purchasing chocolate?
    I love Lindt and Cadbury! Those two brands have the quality that agrees with my choice of taste when it comes to good chocolate. Other brands are alright as well, but if I had a choice, those two would come first.

Do you like chocolate with things in them such as jelly, nuts or fillings?
    I do not like chocolate with nuts in them, but do not mind fillings or crunchy bits in them.

Do you like foods coated with chocolate? Or filled with chocolate? Or coated AND filled with chocolate?
    YES. <3

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Actually, there are two kinds of chocolates:
    Good chocolate
    White chocolate

I think I answered that well enough with my fist little answer.

How about favourite chocolate brands? Do brands matter to you when purchasing chocolate?
    Hersheys. Well, I guess it doesn't really matter for me, but hersheys is my favorite.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Do you like foods coated with chocolate? Or filled with chocolate? Or coated AND filled with chocolate?
    Refer to the answer above. Unless it's strawberries, then it's a yes.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
    My favorite would be milk chocolate; according to my taste buds, they taste the best. :3 Dark chocolate, on the other hand, I generally don't like so much.

KitKat. I love it. I love it so much. ;w; Other favorites include Hershey's, Cadbury, Ferrero, Snickers, and others that I can't recall right now. Regarding the follow-up question, mm, I guess brands don't matter all that much; as a lover of chocolate, I'll pretty much eat anything. =w=b

You bet I do. Nuts, raisins... :3 I don't like caramel, though, so I avoid caramel-filled chocolates (except for Snickers).

YES. (Almost) everything with chocolate, I love 'em. >w<

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024

I love both milk and white chocolate, hard to pick which is my favorite. Really not fond of dark chocolate - it's usually either not as sweet, or even kind of bitter.

Off the top of my head, I'd say I like Godiva the most. Brands don't really matter a whole lot to me, I've never tasted bad chocolate.

I love caramel. <3 Favorite filling, by far. Godiva has that chocolate starfish with jelly inside, I love that one too.

Yes and yes. The more chocolate the better. I've even had chocolate-dipped potato chips, I know it sounds kinda weird but it was actually really good.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I really, really love milk and dark chocolate! I'm fairly sure I've had white chocolate before, but not since a long time ago. I'll have to try it again someday, hmm...

Uhh, the only brand I can think of is Hershey's?? Do M&M's count as a brand? I just want to list different types of chocolate-related candy, haha! My favorite, which I don't get often are called Riesen; they're soooo good!
    Spoiler:

I like chocolate with caramel fillings! Or maybe just even more chocolate. ;D

Ohhh, yes! I like dipping strawberries and bananas in chocolate, and I love Raisinets! Those are raisons coated in milk chocolate, in case no one knew? I also love chocolate covered pretzels, as well!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Dark > White > Milk

Favorite brand is Hershey's. Their Special Dark is good, as is the Cookies and Cream.

Don't really care for filled chocolate.

And white hot chocolate is the best.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    For my favorite, I'd have to say milk chocolate, but dark choco is good, too. I really hate the taste of white chocolate, for some reason. I don't really know why, though. There are just some things that don't taste good to me.

Hershey's, Cadbury, Mars, Nestlé, Toblerone, and Ferrero Rocher, of course. Anything chocolate-y is okay for me, but I don't buy unknown brands of chocolate.

I like nuts, but I absolutely despise jelly. It just doesn't taste right for me, if you know what I mean. Choco and jelly is a bad combination, imo.

Yes, yes, and yes.

Years
    Which is your favourite kind of chocolate? How about least favourite? Why? I just love dark chocolate. As for least favorite, the very bitter dark chocolate. I'm also not overly fond of white chocolate either.

How about favourite chocolate brands? Do brands matter to you when purchasing chocolate? Hershey's, Lindt, Nestle, Junior Mints. If there's a brand of chocolate I've never seen before or haven'd tried in a while, then I might buy it.

Do you like chocolate with things in them such as jelly, nuts or fillings? I like chocolate that has jelly, or fillings in it, such as whipped chocolate or mint. I'm not into nuts, although Snickers is growing on me.

Do you like foods coated with chocolate? Or filled with chocolate? Or coated AND filled with chocolate? Yes, definitely. Cookies covered in chocolate, and cupcakes.

Back