• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chocolate: White, Milk, Dark?

What kind of chocolate?

• Milk

Votes: 39 62.9%
  • Dark

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • White

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • No preference

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    White chocolate because it tastes damn good. Then milk chocolate because it's good. Then dark chocolate because it has a funny tatse but u get use to it.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    White Toblerone. That is my favourite chocolate. =3
    I also like milk chocolate, but I still prefer the white one.
    I don't like Black chocolate.

chocolate club =3

Years
    Dark chocolate. I'll rarely eat any other. Milk and white chocoalte just taste too sickly and sugary. Dark chocoalte has more of that chocolaty flavour that lingers in your mouth.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I don't have any real preference to any, but milk chocolate's never really been a favourite. Dark chocolate's pretty good though.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Mostly, I like eating milk chocolate. I have cravings for it all the time. xD

I can't stand white chocolate at all. Dark chocolate is okay, sometimes.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    I like all sorts of chocolate.

I usually eat milk chocolate, but occasionallly I have dark chocolate. (it's a bit too bitter for me)
    I may have had white chocolate, but I forgot what it tastes like. :\

---

Off topic: I also love chocolate milk, I have it whenever I can. Sometimes I drink a whole gallon in a day or two.
    Hot chocolate is nice as well.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I like Double Dutch. A lot. I don't eat it a lot though. But when I do it's like sweet, melty sex in my mouth.

And where's the Rain option?

*Slapped*

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Milk chocolate, mainly for it's taste. I can't seem to be able to stand dark chocolate and white chocolate is just... odd. So, milk chocolate.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I love milk chocolate. I eat it when ever I have any in. I had 2 bars yesterday.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dark chocolate. I love its taste, it's strong but you get used to it after a while. It's got a flavor that very little else can actually match. I try to eat one bar a week as I've found that it makes me feel great. A close second would be white chocolate, again, a flavor that little else can match, but it can be a little too sweet to enjoy at times.

I despise milk chocolate though, it's just too sweet for my tastes.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I like all three actually, but I mostly eat milk chocolates, I started liking dark ones cause they're healthy =3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I like white chocolate the best <3 <3 It has this sensation to it,I can't relly explain XDD;

Milk chocolate is also made of yum; [:

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    I'm allergic, but sometimes I can take a little bit, and then I prefer milk chocolate :D

Back