• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chocolate?

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
  • Not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but I absolutely love white ones.

Shiroi koibito has got to be the best sweet invented by mankind. Okay I'm obviously pushing it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I came here to this thread to see nobody using this amazing, historic image.

Chocolate?

Back on topic, yes...I love chocolate. I can eat a lot of it. <3

Years
  • Milk chocolate is amazing. <3 Especially love Kinder surprise chocolate eggs. I got a case full of like.. 20 of them on my birthday as a kid :')) Ahh so delicious.

Ah I remember those! It was always fun collecting the toys inside the egg, but then I grew out of that phase and these days I just love having the traditional chocolate that has some extra filling, my faves have to be anything with caramel in it, and the only thing I don't like is nuts so that's a lot of different taste that I'm always happy to taste.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Why use the image only? A thread this CHOCOLATE filled deserves a tier 1 clip m8
    Spoiler:

My favorite type of chocolate is milk with almonds inside. Those type of bars are soooo good <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    Ooh chocolate! My favorite would have to be the dark chocolate but im not picky . Big fan of chocolate covered raisens
    mmm i want some now . Too good .

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I love white chocolate but really only if it has been cooled in the fridge. I can't stand pretty much any other kind of chocolate unless it is really high quality (or has a fruit filling, yum).

White chocolate is my favourite too!

Personally as a treat, I will always have chocolate

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Who the fuck eats chocolate for health benefits? C'mon, people.

Anyway, I'm fucking addicted to chocolate. That's all you need to know.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I love chocolates. All types. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate. Favourite type would be dark chocolate for the fullness of its flavour, as well as it's the healthiest option of the three. I prefer them without nuts, but fruits, biscuit pieces and fillings are great. I don't have a particular favourite brand as there are many amazing ones out there, but some worth noting are Lindt, Kinder, Malteasers, Kit Kat and Cadbury, amongst others. I have a preference to chocolate of generally higher quality. Lower quality brands just won't do for me - I can tell.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I hate chocolate, it makes me sick to my stomach. The only time I can eat chocolate is if it's a cookie n creme hershey bar or a crunch bar and then I can only eat small pieces at a time. Full size chocolate bars can last me about 2 sometimes even 3 months.

Years
  • I am predicting our next foodmon so to speak will contain chocolate.

I mean, ice cream, cotton candy, cupcake, logically chocolate should up soon (unless you count shiny slurpuff)

Anyway, everyone should try these.
    Spoiler:

Back