• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Choose my Giveaway!!!!

Choose My Giveaway

• Sylveon

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Aegislash

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Amoongus

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Salamence

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Ok so heres the deal, you get to pick my next giveaway! With the help of some suggestions i made a list of pokemon for my giveaway just fill out the poll in a couple of days ill decide the winner and breed the winner with 5/6IV and some egg moves depending on the pokemon.So here are your choices:
    Sylveon
    Sylveon_XY.gif

Aegislash
    AegislashB_XY.gif

Amoonguss
    Amoonguss_XY.gif

Salamence
    Salamence_XY.gif

Last edited:

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • I chose sylveon because it is my favorite pokemon and I hav been trying to get a 5 ivd one for a while. I already have an amoongus but the others are also welcome.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    I would love a Sylveon since I'm planning to breed one but this would save me a lot of time.

Years
  • I personally vote Sylveon, since Aegi is banned and so is Mega Salamence, and as for Amoonguss...yeah. Hyper Voice, anyone? Even though I already have one (in a Dream Ball, no less), i'd still like to see some given away.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • I personally vote Sylveon, since Aegi is banned and so is Mega Salamence, and as for Amoonguss...yeah. Hyper Voice, anyone? Even though I already have one (in a Dream Ball, no less), i'd still like to see some given away.

Agreed, aegi and mega slamance can only be used in ubers or on battlespot. So I vote Sylveon to;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    We are a day and a half into voting! Sylveon is in the early lead with aegislash not far behind!! Just so everone knows my purpose in making these guys is for battlespot which is why i have aegislash and salamence. Make sure you vote so you get the giveaway you want!! voting closes on the 27th at 7pm utc/eastern

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    24 hours left in the voting. Sylveon is still winning but its close!!! make sure to vote so you get the giveaway you want

Years
  • damn, everyone wants sylveon lol. Personally I want amoonguss since I'm done battling in OU for a while...speaking of amoonguss, gonna go place my vote now

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    The sudden rush on amoonguss has made this vote interesting!! Make sure you vote so you get your choice!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Ok so the giveaway was chosen!!! Sylveon is the winner!!! I started breeding eevee's yesterday to get a head start because he had a nice lead so tomorrow i will try to evolve some of the eevees into sylveon's but it takes forever so we'll see how many i get done cuz im pretty busy with school. If all goes well ill be able to giveaway a couple of sylveon's. If your okay with just the eevee then that makes it more convienient for me. Im intending to use my sylveon for vgc battlespot double battles so it has this set that i got from smogon.
    Sylveon @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Pixilate
    EVs: 56 HP / 200 Def / 252 SpA
    Quiet Nature
    - Hyper Voice
    - Moonblast
    - Hidden Power Fire
    - Psyshock
    So i will be giving awa quiet sylveon's with the pixilate ability. If you'd like i can teach it hyper voice however if you'd like that i'd need something good in return as im not made of bp i dont have infinite bp unfortunately. So now, everyone who wants a 5Iv Quiet Sylveon must post your fc and ign as well as if you would like it to come evolved into Sylveon(if so please allow for extra time) and if you would like it to come with hyper voice( if so list who you will give me for it)
    Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the voting i really liked doing the giveaway with the poll so as long as everyone is nice and likes this giveaway i will continue to do more of them because this has been really fun.
    Sorry for the obnoxiously long post thanks for reading the entire thing haha. Just remember to post below if you want one.

Years
  • FC and IGN are in my signature. I don't need it to have hyper voice or be evolved I would just love to get the eevee with hp fire. Thanks for the giveaway!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    oh yeah thats another thing i forogt, i have no idea how to get it with hp fire so it doesnt actually have it. Im probably just going to substitute it with another move unless i figure out how to get the right hp

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back