• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose upon your favourite sinnoh Legendary Pokémon

Best sinnoh legandary is:

• dialga

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • palkia

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • heatran

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • giranta

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • manaphy

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • darkria

Votes: 34 27.4%
  • shaymin

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • arceus

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • uxie

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • mespirit

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • azelf

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • regigigas

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • cresselia

Votes: 10 8.1%

• Total voters

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I like Regigigas. Huge, massive, and knows a good move called Crush Grip. 8D

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Azelf, it is godly against the E4.... especially around level 57.

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Darkrai
    Awesome moveset Awesome Sp attack and Speed and....he looks damn awesome and everything about him is awesome :D.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    I like Azelf. Hes really strong out of the trio and hes just my favourite.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It's a tie between Cresselia and Uxie. I've had enough of Psychic type legendaries, but Uxie and Cresselia both look awesome and Cresselia is one hell of a special wall. Uxie is a pretty good tank-ish Pokémon as well and looks just too darn cute. <3

In terms of raw power, Darkrai and Arceus win, but that doesn't make them my favourites. =P

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I like LUFF Mespirit. It's so cute. And so Pink. And so Psychic. And other reasons that you won't understand.

I like Azelf too... but...

Aruceus

Head of the Elite 4 (Sinnoh)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2008
    Omg you brain dead Barsteds!
    wtf is with going for darkri. has every body suddenly been attacked by amnesia and forgotten that Arceus is the pokemon god of pure ownage?

Besides Evee and Arceus, if you can find 1 pokemon that can change type, I will personaly send you a million dollars, dress up as little red riding hood, and go around town whiping myself on the ass!

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
    Omg you brain dead Barsteds!
    wtf is with going for darkri. has every body suddenly been attacked by amnesia and forgotten that Arceus is the pokemon god of pure ownage?

Besides Evee and Arceus, if you can find 1 pokemon that can change type, I will personaly send you a million dollars, dress up as little red riding hood, and go around town whiping myself on the ass!

well acuallly there are other pokes that change type.........
    mew and ditto=transform. transform= possible different type.eg. ditto(normal) transform to bellsprout(grass).

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I actually like Darkrai. It seems pretty powerful and have moves of both Dialga and Palkia. Not to mention it looks pretty cool too

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    well acuallly there are other pokes that change type.........
    mew and ditto=transform. transform= possible different type.eg. ditto(normal) transform to bellsprout(grass).

hahaha i guess we should head to the costume shop for a little red riding hood costume xP

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years

o_O
    Erm...lol?

Mesprit. <33
    Because he's cute and pretty powerful and pink. =D

Back