• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ( @dark pulse: But have you noticed that others, not just you (like paper-remote up there) have been saying it as well? Read the whole post. It doesn't just say you, it speak to everyone. I'm tired of people misreading my posts for the past few days. )

I'd say swift quick attack as well. So that would be no more voting, right?

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Surprise Quick Attack!
    Tailow zooms towards Pinsir. Pinsir, maybe because it's used Focus Energy, or maybe just because it's sharp-eyed, zooms in to meet Tailow with a Vicegrip attack. They zoom past each other, samurai-style. Both you and Alphard await the conclusion with baited breath. And... both Pinsir and Tailow collapse. It's a tie.
    "Well... you're not exactly a child prodigy... but you're not too bad either, to tie with the great man of the sea! Very well! I shall take you to Dewford!"
    "Thank you for the burning hot battle, my friend! I hope we meet again! This is Alphard, the great man of the sea signing orf... blphghpgh..."
    Later, after you've fished Alphard out of the water, you take a look around Dewford. Although a small island community, there appear to be a number of places to visit, after the Pokemon Centre of course. Where do you want to go?

Your Options
    -The Gym
    -The Pokemart
    -The town hall
    -The small cottage by the sea
    -Granite Cave

Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    The town hall.

I'm actually interested to see hwat this place is because I don't believe this place exists in the games or anime (As far as I know).

This may be our only chance to do so.

Cottages, Gyms and Poke Marts aren't going anywhere.

And Granite Cave will be useless without Flash and the Dewford Badge. :P

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Visit the Town Hall!
    You've heard a rumour that Dewford Town Hall is the place for information gathering, so this might be a good place to visit. As you walk into the hall you immediately notice that everybody seems to be into fashionable things. A chubby young man comes running up to you.
    "Hey! Absol Comics are really great, aren't they!"

Your Options
    -"Of course! Those things rule!"
    -"Nope, they suck apples."
    -"Can't say I've heard of 'em."
    -"Get lost."

Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Alright, that's one vote for "Can't say I've heard of em" and one vote for "Of course! I love those things!"

Keep 'em coming!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    And now we have an even spread:

"Of course, I love those things!" - 1
    "Nope, can't say I have." - 1
    "Those things suck apples!" - 1
    "Get lost." - 1

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    That makes:

"Of course, I love those things!" - 1
    "Nope, can't say I have." - 1
    "Those things suck apples!" - 2
    "Get lost." - 1

Any other voters?

I guess if no one votes in the next 24 hours or so, I'll just allow people to vote again, first come, first serve style.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'll make it easy and pick Those things suck Apples.

( @dark pulse: Look. I'll be honest. I don't care. I just want the pointless posts to die down. If you found it annoying, then you should have spoken up as co-host and said it yourself. But what's done is done, let's simply continue with the game. )

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    "Those Things Suck Apples!"
    you say, and the kid, looking like he's about to cry, shifts away. You continue trying to gather intelligence, but most people saw how you treated the kid, and are unwilling to speak to you. You do pick up one small tidbit of info, that the Gym Leader, Brawly, was last seen heading over to the Granite Cave with a stranger - looks like you'll have to go there before the Gym.

Your Options
    -Head to Granite Cave.
    -Visit the Pokemart
    -Go fishing
    -Wait around town till Brawly comes back

Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Back