• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Sure...
    "Uh yeah, I guess..." you say, somewhat reluctantly. Koichi looks at you with shining eyes.
    "Awesome! I'm gonna go scope out some bad guys for my sensei! Hiiyaaaahh!!!" And he randomly sprints off into the distance.
    A short time later, after Swellow has been taught Fly, you return to Fortree City. You begin to head south onto Route 120, towards Lilycove. You get bored quite quickly so you consider ways to spend the time... what will you do?

Your Options
    -Training Session!
    -Solo Training Session for ________!
    -Find a trainer.
    -Battle a wild Mightyena!
    -Battle a wild Linoone!
    -Battle a wild Absol!
    -Battle a wild Surskit!
    -Battle a wild Nuzleaf!

Notes: Training session increases the levels of each team member by 3. A solo training session increases the level of a single Pokemon of your choice by 7.

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Badges: 6
    Game Overs: 0

Last edited:

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Argh! This was a hard one. However, how much I really love Absol does it feels like we don't need him. It would better to spend time training those who needs it.

Solo Training for Kirlia

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Solo Training for Trapinch!
    You decide to focus on training your newest team member, making him more battle-worthy.
    You continue down towards Route 121 and come across a sign listing some of the nearby attractions

100 paces west - Ancient Ruins
    120 paces south-east - Safari Zone
    140 paces north - Scorched Slab
    350 paces east - Lilcove City

What will you do?

Your Options
    -Head for the Ancient Ruins.
    -Head for the Safari Zone.
    -Head for the Scorched Slab.
    -No more time-wasting - head straight for Lilycove!
    -Training session!
    -More solo training, for _________!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Game Overs: 0

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Safari Zone!
    You decide to take a break from battles and head over to the Safari Zone.
    "Well hi there!" says the overly-peppy counter girl. "I'm Jenny! And before you start your wonderful exciting safari trip of a lifetime, I have just two questions for you! Are you ready?"
    "Uh..."
    "Great! Now, do you suffer from heart conditions, dizzy spells or migraines?"
    "Um... no...?"
    "Great! Who's ready for question two?" It was like twenty questions. With slightly more pep. "Are you willing to leave your Pokemon with us while you go on your magical safari adventure?" Jenny didn't seem like some sort of Pokemon-napper.
    "No problems..."
    "Great! Now, for the mere price of 500 Pokedollars, you get 30 Safari Balls and can explore the wide-open Safari Zone to your heart's content for a whole 20 minutes!" After forking over the cash, you get a map shoved into your hand and you head out the door.
    Looking at your map, you see there are several different areas you can visit, depending on the type of Pokemon you want to find. Where will you go?

Your Options
    -Area 1 - Forest
    -Area 2 - Lake
    -Area 3 - Desert
    -Area 4 - Mountain
    Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler: