• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
  • Healing Items!
    While the Aqua Grunts are distracted, you open your backpack and take out your healing items.
    You give a Full Heal and Soda Pop to Swampert, another Soda Pop to both Sableye and Swellow, Potions on Kirlia and Espeon, and a Revive on Trapinch.
    You look around - Shelley seems to be regaining her senses.
    "G-get... him..." she mumbles. Uh oh. The Team Aqua members turn and glare at you.
    "Uh..." you all stand there for a moment, rather awkwardly.
    "Chaaaarge!" yells one of the Aqua Grunts. You turn and sprint, being pursued by the Team Aqua mob. You clamber across the rocks, looking for a way inside the base. You dash around the back... and slip on a rock. You land, hard. You flinch as you hear a crack from your lower leg, and pain explodes through your body. You can't get up, and Team Aqua has almost caught up. Is this it?
    "Absol. Razor Wind." An Absol leaps in front of you, and blasts the oncoming pack with a scythe of white light.

Ace strolls up.
    "Bullet Seed! Razor Wind!" He continues to fire the attacks and the shrieking pack, who eventually turn and run.
    "That'll keep 'em away for a little while..." He glances at you. "You managed to get injured I see... Head back now. You're only a liablility if you stay here. You have a Water-type right? Then go back and get medical attention." And without another word, he strolls off.

Your Options
    -Kirlia, Teleport back!
    -Swampert, swim back!
    -Have to keep going... Swampert, blast inside!
    -Follow Ace.

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Badges: 6
    Game Overs: 0

Last edited:

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Follow Ace
    It's the best logical choice, and if we go back, we may not get a master ball.
    And a potion could work on humans, right?

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Follow Ace!
    "Hey! Wait up!" you call as Ace arounds a corner of the base. "Swampert." you call and release him, "My leg's busted - I need a lift." Swampert emerges, and carefully places you on its back. It walks on all fours across the rocks and rounds the corner... to find huge hole in the wall. Ace sure is... subtle...
    Swampert walks through. There's debris littering the floor - Ace has been through here already, leaving a trail of destruction in his wake. You follow the telltale path of rubble into a huge blue throneroom. You walk in to see Ace and Archie staring off. Jackpot! You found the big bosses' room.

"Chawha! Kudos for making it this far. But the buck stops right here, whelps!" laughs Archie. There's a crash behind you.

May and Blaziken come over to stand next to you and Ace.
    "Heh... so more bugs crawl out of the woodwork. No matter."
    "You're going to regret the day you considered becoming a filthy evil dirtbag!" growls May.
    "Tch... but first you'll have to take care of my Admins!" smirks Archie. Hunh? Didn't you just do that? You hear a cackle from behind you as Shelley and Matt stroll in.

"Why hello there kiddies... long time, no see!" says Shelley, without a trace of sarcasm. Hunh?
    "Matt?" says May, confused, "I just defeated you!"
    "What have you been smoking, little girlie?" laughs Matt, "Haven't seen your ugly little face for a while now." Archie laughs, and you notice that Garedvoir is glowing.
    "My Gardevoir has the abillity to create and manipulate illusions."

"Our entire fight before was just an illusion?" says May, "Or... is this the illusion? This has to be it, right?"
    "I'll leave you to ponder that!" says Archie, laughing and disappearing, along with Gardevoir.
    "Chawha!" laughs Ace, "We took down these Admins once before, and we can do it again!" Ace sends forward Sceptile, May sends out Blaziken and Swampert steps forward.
    You're not sure what's happening... was the battle before real... or is it this one? When did the illusions start? Were you and May knocked out by cannonballs earlier? Or maybe it started after you fell on the rocks? Aret hese other people here at all. You hold your head - you don't have clue what's happening... Maybe you should look at the facts? There have to be some incosistencies here...
    What will you do?

Your Options
    -Attack Shelley!
    -Attack Matt!
    -Attack Ace!
    -Attack May!
    -Attack... yourself!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Attack... yourself!
    You think things through. The conclusion that seems likely to you... is that this entire thing must be a hallucination.
    "Swampert! Mud Shot... me!" Swampert hesitates for a moment, then, assuming you know what you're doing, fires the attack. It hits you in the face and stomache. You choke, winded, and fall to the ground. You look up, weakly. Nothing has changed, meaning you weren't hallucinating, meaning... you just weakened yourself.
    "Chawha! I got a start when I almost gave myself away..." says Ace, "But it seems you whelps weren't quite intelligent enough to work out the truth. Now that one of you has taken themself out, I no longer see a reason to continue with this charade..." Ace's body glows white, distorts and grows larger. The light fades, and Archie is standing in front of you. "Gwaha! I already took care of your angry-looking little friend here and led you right into my trap!" Matt and Shelley vanish, with Gardevoir and Archie taking their place.
    "Blaziken!" calls May, "Flamethrower!" Blaziken blasts a stream of fire at them.
    "Shadow Ball." says Archie, calmly. Gardevoir blasts the attack at the fire, cancelling it out. "Psychic!" Gardevoir glows and Blaziken collapses in pain, plagued by a pink aura. "And now..." says Archie, fiddling with a machine attacked to his wrist. "I no longer have a use for this building. Thus, it will implode in precisely 10 minutes. Gardevoir! Keep them occupied until then!" Gardevoir nods, ready to accept its fate. "I no longer care what happens to the other Team Aqua members - soon my ultimate plan will come to fruition at the Seafloor Cavern! Come there... if you survive!" he laughs, and the hologram fades.
    Beep. A huge digital clock reading 10:00 appears on the wall and begins counting down.
    "10 minutes until detonation." says an unsuitably pleasant female voice. You frown. You have to take this Gardevoir out - and fast. However in the injured state you're in, you don't think you'd be able to control more than a couple of your Pokemon at a time... What will you do?

Your Options (Vote for Two)
    -Use Swampert!
    -Use Sableye!
    -Use Swellow!
    -Use Espeon!
    -Use Kirlia!
    -Use Trapinch!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Swampert and Sableye
    Sableye has no weakness, and a type advantage, as well as a super effective move and some strong ones.
    Swampert is strong, and our starter, so the most likely to do most effective to save us.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Swampert and Sableye!
    You decide to send out Swampert and Sableye to fight Gardevoir.
    "Surf! Shadow Ball!" Gardevoir flows, and deflects both with Shadow Balls. Gardevoir levitates over to the room's exit and stays there, hovering. It doesn't look like it'll move again.
    "Flamethrower!" Blaziken blasts a stream of fire at Gardevoir, who deflects it with Psychic. "Dodrio!" Dodrio bursts from May's Poke Ball and leaps at Gardevoir, drilling glowing white with a Drill Peck attack. Gardevoir waves a hand and knocks Dodrio aside, then shoots another Shadow Ball to deflect Blaziken's Flamethrower.
    "Eight minutes until detonation."
    Darnit! Brute strength isn't working, you have to go for an alternate strategy before time runs out... what will you do?

Your Options
    -Keep attacking! It must be tiring, right?
    -Switch Swampert for __________
    -Switch Sableye for __________

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Back