• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure - Kanto Edition (V2)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    B The whole idea is to go out on an adventure, so I'll get my Pokemon first, and that's that. Besides, if you do find this mysterious kid and he challenges you to a battle, you can reply to it by battling, instead of running away because you have no Pokemon.

Years
  • A it is!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[You decide to go to the house next door. As you head over, you hear a loud scream. You burst into the house and find a girl on the ground.]

Help me, please! A man with an Abra broke into my house and he's trashing my Grandfather's room upstairs! Could you beat him in a POKéMON battle?

[What should you do?]

Will you:
    A) Challege Him, Regardless of Having No POKéMON (0 Votes, Lost)
    B) Tell The Girl You Have No POKéMON (5 Votes, Lost)
    C) Leave The House (0 Votes, Lost)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    B, it's better to tell the truth and stay alive...especially if A would mean lying that you do have them...which is lying and getting hurt.

Years
  • I guess we go with B! (And what a very... "unique" metaphor you used there, F1refly.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh dear. You don't have a POKéMON? Well, my Grandfather did leave one here, but it was meant for Gary. Never mind, right now my grandfather's research is more important!

[She quickly gives you a POKé BALL.]

Use this to defeat that intruder!

[You head upstairs and find the mysterious man, papers scattered all across the floor.]

You again? What a bother. Trying to stop me is futile, especially since I have mystical powers. Let me demonstrate these abilities in a battle!

[The man sends his Abra into battle. You throw the POKé BALL the girl gave you.]

[It's an Eevee!]

HP (Eevee): 20/20 Lv. 5
    HP (Abra): 20/20 Lv. 5

What Move Will You Use?:
    A) Tackle (1 Vote, Lost)
    B) Tail Whip (1 Vote, Lost)
    C) Helping Hand (0 Votes, Lost)
    D) Swift (5 Votes, Won)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    D - Swift! Abra are known for Teleporting all around the place so a move that never misses would be perfect :D

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    D. Swift is a normal move that never misses and since eevee is normaltype it will get STAB and OHKO abra.... unless plot armor comes into play lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    D. Swift is pretty strong, so we may as well...And Abra has paper-thin defenses.

Years
  • D it is.

Eevee used Swift! Abra tries to dodge but is unable to avoid the attack! -12 Damage!

Abra used Hidden Power! -8 Damage!

HP (Eevee): 12/20 Lv. 5
    HP (Abra): 8/20 Lv. 5

What Move Will You Use?:
    A) Tackle (0 Votes, Lost)
    B) Tail Whip (0 Votes, Lost)
    C) Helping Hand (0 Votes, Lost)
    D) Swift (3 Votes, Won)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    how come if eevee get 8 damage it should be 12 right?
    abd abra's hp should 8 right?

But anyway I choose D again.

Back