• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure - Kanto Edition

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    -Go to the Poke'mart first, we have no Potions

You head off towards the Poke'mart. You figure if you don't get any Potions soon, you might start having trouble in battles. When you get their, your not supprised. The only other Poke'mart you had seen was the Viridian City, and it was just about the same. Afterwards, you have a choice. What's gonna happen?

-Chase after her! She skipped our battle!
    -Forget about her and Challenge the gym already

Team:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    -Forget about her and Challenge the gym already

You decide shes not worth your time. The gym on the other hand is. You remember that the gym was just before the Museum, and start heading towards it. You soon get their, and find it to quite impressive. You had never seen a pokemon gym before. You walk inside to see a large battle field covered in rocks and cracks. On the other side of the field is a dark skined man in dark pants and no shirt. "So your my next challanger? Fine. My names Brock I hope your ready for this. Go Geodude!"
    Lv. 15

Rock Throw, Magnatude, Rock Polish, Tackle

"Go Wartortle!" you call out. You throw a poke'ball and out pops Wartortle. "A water type. Good choice." says Brock. "Geodude! Use Magnatude!" The Geodude starts to pound the ground with it's hands and the whole gym startes to shake. You almost lose balance, but Wartortle falls over on to it's back. You call out for Wartortle to use Water Gun, but then you notice he's still on his back. You start to go help him, but then Brock yells, "Stop! If you enter the field now, you will be disqualified." You stand back. "Now. Geodude! Use Rock Throw!" Geodude picks up a rock and tosses it towards Wartortle. What will you do?

-Return Wartortle, Use Nidorino
    -Return Wartortle, throw out Nidorino, then return Nidorino and throw out Wartortle again.
    -Have Wartortle take it and see if it knocks him back on his feet.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Badges - 0
    Gameovers - 0

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    -Return Wartortle, Use Nidorino

You decide to switch out Wartortle with Nidorino. "You saved your pokemon from unneeded damage. Good." says Brock. "Now Geodude! Use Magnatude!" Geodude starts to pound the ground again, creating shockwaves that were less powerful, but no less devestating. Nidorino took alot of damage in that attack, but you noticed something during that. The large rocks poking out of the ground were shakeing alot less. You decide to use it to your advantage. "Nidorino! Use Double Kick!"

"Geodude use Magnatude again." says Brock. Then you yell, "Nidorino now! Onto the rocks!" Nidorino leaps onto the rocks, and continues on to Geodude. Brock didn't seem suprised though, and was perpared. "Geodude! Rock throw." Geodude started picking up small rocks and throwing them at Nidorino. Nidorino leaped down from the rocks and got to Geodude. It turned around and kicked with both legs sending Geodude back into some rocks. Geodude climbs out of the rock pile just to get another kick in the face. Geodude faints, and Brock returnes it nodding. "Your good, but still just a beginner. Now lets see how you deal with my Strongest pokemon, Onix!" Brock then throws a poke'ball, and from out of it the biggest pokemon you've ever see.
    Lv. 20

Rock Tomb, Bind, Screech, Rage

Your not sure if Nidorino is capable of even taking it on, let alone winning. So what's next?

-Use a Potion on Nidorino, keep going
    -Switch out for Wartortle now

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Badges - 0
    Gameovers - 0

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    -Use a Potion on Nidorino, keep going

You decide to let Nidorino keep going, and give him a Potion. Nidorino runs to you to recive healing, then runs back out to engage Onix. "So you decided to stick with that one." Brock says. "Onix! Use bind!" Onix wraps the end of it's tail around Nidorino, but almost immediatly lets go, and gets a pained look on it's face. "Onix, what's wrong?" says Brock. Your confused too for a second, then you remember something the Poke'dex said about Nidorino. Nidorino has psionous spikes," you say. "Your Onix is posioned." Brock looks at you for a second, then a small smile lights on his face. "That's good for you, bad for me. I won't make the same mistake again. Onix! Rock Tomb." Suddenly Onix grabs a bunch of rocks and drops them on Nidorino. Nidorino almost doesn't make it. He got out of the way just in time. "Nidorino, Double Kick." Nidorino runs stright at Onix, leaps, and lands both feet right in Onix's face. "Just what I was hopeing you'd do. Onix! Lets get this right. Bite!" Onix open's it's mouth wide, then slams it down hard, engulfing Nidorino. For a second nothing happens. The Onix moves towards you, lowers and opens it's mouth and out rolls Nidorino, fainted. You look over Nidorino and figure it nothing a trip to the Poke'center can't fix. But for now you have to finish your Gym match. Your only other pokemon is Wartortle, but he's not in the best of shape. Not that Onix looks much better. And now you know not to get too close to Onix's mouth. "Go Wartortle!" you shout, and pops Wartortle, still on his BACK?!?!?! For some reason Wartortle come out of the poke'ball on his feet. What now? "That's unfotunate," says Brock. "For you that is. For me, ths means I win. Onix won't even need to use an attack. Just fall on it."

-Wartortle! Full Power Water Gun!
    -Surrender. Wartortle won't Survive!
    -Wartortle! Roll over.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Badges - 0