• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure - Kanto Edition

TheBowsinator

Pi Lieker
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    Of couse! Ask teh girl what town "your" in

Its good to know, and finding out yourself isn't good!

oh and i just read everything consecitivley xD

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • -Ask the girl what town your in

You remember that you have no idea what town your in and decide to ask the girl. "Hey. You wouldn't happen to know what town this is, would you?" The girl looks at you then gets a smile on her face and says, "This is my town, Cerulean City. And I'm the Gym Leader, Misty." That took you by suprise. You didn't exepct to find the Gym Leader this soon. Your about to challenge her, when you wonder something. The last Gym Leader, Brock, had just one type of pokemon. He even said that he Trained the Rock-type. This makes you wonder if all Gym Leaders use only one Type. So you decide to ask. "Hey, Misty? Do all Gym Leaders only use one Type of Pokemon?" She nods. "I use the Water Type. So if you want to challenge me you'd better not use that Nidoking. He'd be at a huge disatvantage." Well, she was kind enough to give you a tip, so what now?

-Go off to Route 24
    -Go off to Route 5
    -Go off to Route 9
    -Go back to Route 4

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Badges:
    Spoiler:

Gameovers - 0

TheBowsinator

Pi Lieker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    Lets Go back to route 4

There might have been something we missed! (Some items perhaps?)

TheBowsinator

Pi Lieker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    Wow this thread has been quiet...hopefully someone will answer somehting to get 3 because i really want this to continue :(

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • -Go off to Route 24

You look at the map of Kanto in the Poke'center and see the Route 24 is a dead end and figure that it's just as good a place to train as any. When you get their you find something quite unexpected. You see this large bridge and on the bridge are a bunch of trainers just standing there. Your about to go see what's up when you see a sign. On the sign it say
    Nugget Bridge
    Defeat all the trainers and win a prize

You wonder what the Prize is and head straight for the first trainer. It's a guy with a weird smile on his face. You look behind the guy and see that everyone of them looks the same. But you don't really care. Still, you send out Nidoking just to be safe. It doesn't take too long to take out the first guy. The next guy is about the same. As is the guy after that. Finally, after battling about a dozen trainers you get to the last guy. You prepare for your last battle, but just as you do the guy starts clapping. "Your really good. I assume you want the prize? Well here you go." The guy hands you three nuggets. "That will fetch a pretty price at any pokemart. But their's one final prize. A once in a lifetime offer. How would you like to join Team Rocket?"

-Join
    -Don't join
    -Yell "Help! I need an adult!"

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Badges:
    Spoiler:

Gameovers - 0

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Don't join!
    What are we gonna do when we join? Get a talking meowth? :D

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • -Join

You tell the guy that you are willing to join. "Excellent!" he says. "Now take this poke'ball. Now your fist mission is to enter the cave just over there." He points to a small opening in the side of a large hill. In their is a pokemon that Team Rocket need to compleat our goals." The guy sends out his own pokemon. It's a Fearow. The Fearow leaps up into the air and then grabs you with it's talons. It then flies you over some water and set's you down right in front of the cave opening. You look just inside of the cave, and step inside. Suddenly you feel this ripping sensation, and a minute later your looking down on your lifeless body and everything goes black.

Oops. Game Over. Mewtwo Got you. Sorry to just spring this on you suddenly, but what can you do? Oh well, time to rewind!

The guy just asked you to join Team Rocket. What do you do.

-Join
    -Don't Join
    -Yell "Help I need an adult!"

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Badges: