• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure - Kanto Edition

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
  • -Don't Join

You look at the guy like he's an idiot. You wonder why he would ask you that after his friends just blew up Mount Moon. So you tell him no. He get's this look on his face that says 'You shouldn't have said that'. He then pulls a poke'ball off his belt and drops in on the ground, and out of the poke'ball pops out a Primape.
    Choose Your Own Adventure - Kanto Edition
    Lv. 30

Rage, Low Kick, Karate Chop, Screech

He has a Primape. What will you do?

-Send out Nidoking
    -Send out Wartortle
    -Send out Jigglypuff
    -RUN AWAY!!!!

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Badges:
    Spoiler:

Gameovers - 1

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Soory I've been away fora few days, but I still can't do anything. Just one more vote. Also, I'll be moving thursday, so I'll be off for a few days after that. Don't Let us die!

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Alright. So before we get started there's a few things I want to say. First, sorry for being gone X amount of days, but I was was in a portion of hell called Chicago for two days. Sorry to all who live in Chicago, but I don't like it. Second, I have a bit of a new thing going on. I now live in Virgina. With my father. I now work with said father. Said father does not have internet at home. Therefore, I can only get on at work. I'll be getting on every Saturday and Sunday for sure. I may also get on at random points in the week, depending on when I follow my father to work. Third, I have decided to make a few changes to things. Don't worry, no changes to the plot. Just some bits of the elements of the CYOA. Basically, I'm throwing us back in time. The story is still good ol' Red and Blue, but things like move sets and otherwise will be more along the time of Gold and Silver. Now you all still have a choice. If you don't like it, I'll be happy to go back to Black and White move sets. Otherwise were gonna stick with this. I do request that you all at least give it a try. Now without further adieu, lets get on with the Show! But first enemy Primeape's new look... Not really. Unfortunately my fathers work computer won't let me post images. :( Oh well.Primeape does get some changes though....

Primeape Lv. 30
    Rage, Low Kick, Focus Energy, Karate Chop

-Send out Nidoking

You figure that sense Nidoking has done so well so far, you might as well stick with him. You call out for Nidoking to use Horn Attack. Nidoking lowers his head and points his horn right at Primeape, and charges.

"Primeape! Dodge and use Low Kick!" the Rocket yells. Primeape immediately drops down and swings it's right leg right into Nidoking's knees. He falls down hard, but despite the near earthquake he caused, Nidoking get's back up onto his feet and stares down the enemy Primeape.

"Primeape! Use Focus Energy now, then Rage!" says the Rocket. Primeape get's a look of intense concentration on it's face for a second. Suddenly the look changes to one of pure anger. Primeape then leaps at Nidoking and starts pounding on him. Punching and kicking and even biting though your not sure how. It doesn't really seem to be doing that much damage, but you know it build up over time. What now?

-"Nidoking! Throw him off, then use Horn Attack!"
    -"Nidoking! Throw him off, then use Double Kick!"
    -Switch out for Wartortle, then use Water Gun.
    -Switch out for Wartortle, the use Rapid Spin.
    -Switch out for Jigglypuff, then use Sing.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Badges:
    Spoiler:

Game-overs- 1

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Throw him off and use Low Kick. That's the strategic approach because then mankey would EPIIIIC FAAIIIILL and fall over. :D
    ~RulerArceus/ルーラーアルセウス

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • OK. I don't like doing this, but I'm going to ask that when posting on this thread people refrain from using the above^ Font. For me it's really hard to read, and while I think I figured out your post, I'm just not too sure. So I think that's one vote for "Nidoking, throw him off and use Low Kick!" So again, I'm not trying to bash on people, I just have a hard time reading the above^ font.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Oh Sorry, gameplayer56, Callendor means the Calibri font. Sorry about that! :P
    ~RulerArceus/定規アルセウス​

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • -"Nidoking! Throw him off and use Double Kick!"

OC: I'm sure you all noticed that I made a mistake. I said Low instead of Double. Sorry! Now on with the show!

You command Nidoking to throw off the Primeape, but as he reaches up to grab it, Primeape crawls around onto Nidoking's back, where he can't reach it. Nidoking struggles for a few minutes, trying to throw Primeape off. All the while Primeape is pounding away on Nidoking's back. You wonder what to do.

-Team Rocket doesn't play fair, so you shouldn't either. "Go Wartortle, Use Water Gun!"
    -
    Team Rocket doesn't play fair, so you shouldn't either. "Go Jigglypuff, Use Disable!"
    -
    Team Rocket doesn't play fair, so you shouldn't either. Charge at Primeape yourself.
    -"Nidoking! Roll over!"
    -Fall on your butt, and sit their with your mouth open.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Badges:
    Spoiler:

Game-overs- 1

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    -Team Rocket doesn't play fair, so you shouldn't either. "Go Wartortle, Use Water Gun!"

=P

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2011
    want to get this story going, so im going with "Team Rocket doesn't play fair, so you shouldn't either. "Go Wartortle, Use Water Gun!"

Back