• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose your own Adventure Kanto

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
  • Above post is random but O.K, ill ignore it.

Sorry i have not updated for a couple of days i have been doing Exams at school so i have been studying like crazy.

You decide to follow her, you run through the town following the girl eventually you arrive at the front of the forest, You decide to continue to following her you eventually reach a clearing in the forest when you here the familiar voice again.
    It turned out to Be Amanda.
    But she was not alone the girl who stopped Team Rocket in Cerulean City
    Choose your own Adventure Kanto
    She finally introduces herself she tells you that her name is holly. She explains that After she yelled at you Amanda explained to her that you are against team rocket but you did not want to blow your cover. After hearing this you think for a moment is that really the reason why i did not help.

After a while Amanda and Holly tell you that the three of you will be working together to take down team Rocket, and request to see all you pokemon. To see if you a ready.

Options
    Show them your pokemon
    Refuse to show them you pokemon
    Ask if you can see there pokemon

Last edited:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Refuse to show them you pokemon

I'm sorry, but I really want to work for Team Rocket for a change. And get a cool black outfit and stuff.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Wow, I leave for a couple months and everyone's making CYOAs too! lol

Ask to see their's.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • I think it is a bit unfair if i show you my pokemon and you don't show me what pokemon you have, They both look at each other and send out there pokemon.

Amanda Sends out her
    Charmeleon, her Psyduck and her Pidgeotto they all seem to be on really high levels and look in tip top shape.

Then Holly sends out her
    Wartortle, Fearow, and finally her Beedrill again they all look like there on a higher level than you pokemon.

You then Proceed to send out your
    Ivysaur, Shellder, And you Cubone but you decide not to show them your Charmeleon in case of emergencies.

They both tell you that you have a lot of work to do to catch up to them they recommend that you train up and train fast if you want to fight team rocket. They offer to train together

Do you
    Train Solo
    Or Train together

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry for the In Activeness but i have been so busy with Xmas and New year but i will start from where i left off.

You decide to train together.
    You spend a few hours training with them until they say that is enough your pokemon have trained enough for today and they look tired, (all pokemon but Charmeleon Have leveled up and learned a few moves see first spoiler to find out (Cubone evolved) They both say good bye and Amanda leaves almost instantly but making sure you remember that she will still be watching you. Just as Holly was about to leave she turns around and says Here take this use it when the time is right, and walks away, you look inside and it is a water stone.
    It is still kind of early in the afternoon do you

Train Charmeleon to make him a similar level to your other pokemon
    Evolve Shellder
    Go fish for a new pokemon
    Walk around in the forest

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Dark: Random Guy

Professional Coin Flipper
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    Train Charmeleon to make it as high level as your other pokemon.

If you're keeping Charmeleon for emergencies it needs to at least be as strong as your other pokemon. Otherwise it'll either be useless for that purpose or will give you very little time to escape before it's taken down.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Train Charmeleon! I wanna' fudging charizard!

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • At the moment the score is

1. For walk in the forest
    2. For Secretly training Charmeleon
    1. For Go fish for new pokemon

Train Charmeleon to make him a similar level to your other pokemon
    Evolve Shellder
    Go fish for a new pokemon
    Walk around in the forest

Spoiler: