• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure- Unova (ENGLISH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Choose Your Own Adventure- Unova

SIMPLE RULES:
    3 Votes takes the answer.
    Be nice, and have fun

Hello, I'm Pink and I hope to get you all ready for the English release for B/W. With... a C.Y.O.A (Choose Your Own Adventure)- Unova!

Your a simple 14 year old boy, and you've always loved Pokemon. But tomorrow is going to be different, your getting your own Pokemon. You look at the slip of paper Professor Juniper gave you a week ago. It has the Unova starters on it- Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. Your mother ,who used to be the famous Hilda, has a Pignite from her previous journey. You've asked multiple times why she didn't want it to evolve. Her answer, "It was trainer's instinct, and I care for Pignite." That answer never changed...

Tomorrow:

You wake up and instantly change clothes, you look outside...

What season is it?

-Summer
    -Winter
    -Spring
    -Fall

Last edited:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Autumn, my favorite season. And i hope this CYOA stays alive.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I would say Autumn as it's the actual season in the game as of right now.

Years
    What season is it?

-Summer
    -Winter
    -Spring
    -Fall

...You wake up and instantly change clothes, you look outside. You deiced to put on a jacket, it looks a bit chilly for the beginning of Fall. You rush down stairs after putting on your Running Shoes, and grab some breakfast. You go to grab the door knob to leave. But your mom stops you and asks if you have your backpack, you say, "Of course I do mom!" and run out the door. I bunch of Pidove scatter as you step out. You feel so excited and never stop running til you get to the professor's lab. Then you knock on the door and you wait... and wait... and wait.... You look into the window and the light is on but you don't see Prof. Juniper...

What do you do?

-Wait til she comes back...
    -Go inside the lab anyway...
    -Go back home, and tell mom the bad news...
    -Scream and knock for another hour...

Last edited:

ShadowMrk

Intangible
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    I vote for him to wait for the Professor to get back. I think he would be too excited to leave after knocking only once.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Scream and knock for another hour

Instead of standing doing nothing, I rather make some noise! ^.^

Snopes

Veteran Newblette
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Scream and knock!

Because I don't know many people who would actually do that :D

Years
    What do you do?

-Wait til she comes back...
    -Go inside the lab anyway...
    -Go back home, and tell mom the bad news...
    -Scream and knock for another hour...

...you don't see Prof. Juniper. So you scream and knock like wild. No one shows up for other hour.. you feel someone tap on your shoulder. And a girl with long black hair is seen laughing her butt off at you. You blush and ask why she was standing there. She says, "aha, ha... I was standing here cause I going to see Prof. Juniper, for my starter Pokemon, duh," says the beautiful girl. "She's not here today, apparently," you say. "What are you talking about she said to just to go inside of her lab, 'cause she's in the back with some Pokemon." You slap yourself (FACEPOM) in face for being so dumb and enter the warm lab. A voice from the back says,"Oh welcome, please come over here." You're met with a young woman in a lab coat, named Prof. Juniper,"Hello, younglings, I guess you are here for your starter Pokemon?" Both of you nod. She shifts to other room, while the Pokemon on the table greets you with a "Woooobat!", and she grabs 3 Pokeballs then returns,"These are the Pokemon you get to choose". She throws them up and the explode, and 3 Pokemon appear with smiling face, expect for the grass Pokemon. You look at your slip of paper, as does the girl, and you read the names Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott.

Which do you pick, and HURRY the girl looks like she wants the one you want!!

-Snivy...2
    -Tepig... 2
    -Oshawott...1
    -Be a gentlemen and let the girl pick first...1
    -Ask if there are any others...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I would say Tepig as I will never choose it over Sinvy and Oshawott

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.