• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose your own Adventure- Waze(New region)

Dark: Random Guy

Professional Coin Flipper
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    Bulbasaur is the safest option. Remember Totodile is weak to grass types.

Chimchar is awesome but it's weak to water types of which Totodile is and if you lose then you lose all of what you have.

Kninj

Collector Extraordinaire!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    Use Bulbasaur, B! :3 He's awesome.

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    So, that's it. Richard chooses Bulbasaur!

Richard reached down, and grabbed the pokeball that contained Bulbasaur. Sending it out, he watched as Totodile used a Water-Gun on it. The girl was beginning to get up. Richard, seeing the situation was bleak, hoped that his Bulbasaur would be an uber level. It turns out, Totodile was much stronger. Bulbasaur only stood a few moments after the impact, before falling down, fainted. The girl shakes the cobwebs out of her head, looking at Richard. Using a last resort, Richard commands Bulbasaur to return, before sprinting as fast as he could. With his Kecleon, Bulbasaur, and Ralts with him, all in their pokeballs, he hoped he could make it. The girl, with her Totodile and Chimchar was hot on his trail. He was heading in the opposite direction of his hometown, heading towards the next town, Rayzi. If he could make it there, he knew he'd be safe since there'd be tons of witnesses. Before he did that, he'd have to pass Route's 35 and 36. In the middle of Route 35, he realized that the girl had taken a break. She was probably feeding more rare candies to her pokemon to be safe. Richard kept running, wanting to gain distance during this break. The girl was out of view. Soon, Richard came into the tall grass. Blindly stumbling after a while, he encountered a....
    (A)Sandshrew
    (B)Murkrow
    (C)Smoochum
    and then decided...
    (A)to catch it, despite the delay letting the girl catch up a bit
    (B)Run away from it
    (C)Battle it with his...
    (C-1)Kecleon
    (C-2)Ralts
    (C-3)Bulbasaur
    --
    Alright, so this is a lot of choices, and this is how the multiple CYOA choices work. It's twists like these that I hope will help keep Waze alive. This CYOA is unique from others. So, to select, the format is:
    (First Choice)-(Second Choice)
    For example, if I want a Murkrow, and I choose to catch it, I'd write
    (B)-(A)
    If you choose a C option format like this:
    (B)-(C1, C2, C3)
    So if I want to battle Murkrow with Kecleon I'd write:
    (B)-(C1)

Back