• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose your own adventure! [?????]

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    Choose your own adventure!

You see nothing but black, and you here strange voices all around you. In the darkness you see a strange crack of light getting bigger and bigger, but before you can see outside of the darkness you awaken. You look at the time and realize that you are running late to get your first pokemon! You run down the stairs and see your mom at the table waiting for you, she tells you to have a great time on your adventure, it will help you grow as a person and to take every chance you get that will help you on your adventure, then she kisses her son Regi goodbye! You run off on your way to the Professors lab, but on the way you trip over something in the ground. You uncover some dirt and see an egg.
    What do you do?

(1) Continue to the lab
    (2) Take the egg to the lab

Party
    None

PC Box
    None

Bag
    None

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Definitely take the egg to the lab, leave it with the Prof. to examine it while I leave with my starter, I choose Snivy. Then, he calls me to tell me it hatched. I come back and it's a..... (someone pick up on this)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    You decide that you should take the egg you discovered to the lab to see what the Professor thinks of it, on your way to the lab you see a few kids leaving the lab excited and rushing off into Route 1, you sprint to the lab hoping that the Professor still has pokemon left for you to choose from. Upon entering the lab you see a child around your age, pick up a pokeball and thank his Grandpa for the new pokemon, You talk to the Professor and show him the egg you found and he tells you that he has seen a couple eggs like this before but he is not sure what pokemon hatches from it. You ask him about the child you saw and the Professor says that the kid is James, his grandson from the Unova region here to start his pokemon journey, and that the kid wanted a pokemon his father started with.
    The Professor tells you were running a little late and he only has 3 pokemon left.
    What do you choose?​

(1)Charmander
    (2)Totodile
    (3)Turtwig
    (4)Keep the egg​

{In your post tell me if you think I should make a support bar for this CYOA}
    {and tell me if you want me to add pictures to my post}
    Party
    An Egg

PC Box
    None

Bag
    None

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    Votes
    Charmander 0
    Totodile 0
    Turtwig 1
    The Egg 0

I will most likely start adding pictures to the MAIN post, and I will probably make the support bar.
    Does anyone have ideas for what the support bar should be? -{I'm drawing a blank}-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    After taking a moment to think about the pokemon you decide to choise the "tiny leaf pokemon"

Turtwig. The professor hands over the pokemon and gives you x5 pokeballs. The professor than tells you that he will hold on to the egg and contact you as soon as it hatches. When you try to leave the lab James grabs a pokeball containing

Tepig and stops you from leaving, he than challenges you to a pokemon battle!
    What do you do?

Accept, battle James.
    Decline, Start your adventure.

Party
    Turtwig
    Moveset: Tackle - Withdraw​

PC Box
    None

Bag
    x5 Pokeballs

Back