• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chris Trading Center

typhlosion eruption

typhlosion master
    Years
    HELLO! welcome to Chris's trading center where every one is welcome. the things that i want are
    Blastoise
    Charizard
    Feraligator
    Manaphy
    Lugia
    Celebi
    the legendary birds
    Blissey
    or anything shiny

Things to give
    Darkrai
    Blaziken
    Skeptile
    Swapert
    Cyndaquil (i'll breed my typhlosion)
    Castform
    Giratina (without orb is more cheap with orb is more better things you must trade)
    Electivire
    Garchomp
    and many more

RULES: NO SMAMING OR ANYTHING HARMFUL! NO CUSSING/CURRSING OR RIPOFFS! YOU MAY ALSO TRADE WITH PLATINUM OR PEARL MOST OF THIS STUFF IS IN MY PEARL. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS ITS JUST ADDICTING!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    What do you have that is EV'd. Hard to tell since your list doesnt label which ones are :p

typhlosion eruption

typhlosion master
    Years
    sorry it takes to long i just don't do that stuff well i don't got many lv100 ev'd pkmn but i do have some decent levels like my electivire, blasiken skeptile i got a lot look at the list and post which ones and i'll c if it is

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    What do you mean "Decent levels"?

And you didn't really give a full list from what it says, so I can't really say >_<

typhlosion eruption

typhlosion master
    Years
    my decent lvl pkmn are around 60s i guess the full list is basically all of them exept the castform and darkrai

btw ppl the list above isn't all the things that i'm giving away those are just the kinda good ones that really i don't use. i can give away really good stuff with pokerus but i can't list them because it's so long. i can also get any ruby pokemon becuase i can migrate them

Last edited:
    Back