• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chrisSS's & grodkorv's Event and Shiny shop

ChrisSoulSilver

Searching for someone
Years
  • Nature Japanese Increased stat Decreased stat Favorite flavor Disliked flavor Hardy がんばりや — — — — Lonely さみしがり Attack Defense Spicy Sour Brave ゆうかん Attack Speed Spicy Sweet Adamant いじっぱり Attack Sp. Attack Spicy Dry Naughty やんちゃ Attack Sp. Defense Spicy Bitter Bold ずぶとい Defense Attack Sour Spicy Docile すなお — — — — Relaxed のんき Defense Speed Sour Sweet Impish わんぱく Defense Sp. Attack Sour Dry Lax のうてんき Defense Sp. Defense Sour Bitter Timid おくびょう Speed Attack Sweet Spicy Hasty せっかち Speed Defense Sweet Sour Serious まじめ — — — — Jolly ようき Speed Sp. Attack Sweet Dry Naive むじゃき Speed Sp. Defense Sweet Bitter Modest ひかえめ Sp. Attack Attack Dry Spicy Mild おっとり Sp. Attack Defense Dry Sour Quiet れいせい Sp. Attack Speed Dry Sweet Bashful てれや — — — — Rash うっかりや Sp. Attack Sp. Defense Dry Bitter Calm おだやか Sp. Defense Attack Bitter Spicy Gentle おとなしい Sp. Defense Defense Bitter Sour Sassy なまいき Sp. Defense Speed Bitter Sweet Careful しんちょう Sp. Defense Sp. Attack Bitter Dry Quirky きまぐれ — — — —
    ok. im checking the nature now

Well I don't want to be too greedy, but the only ones I see that I don't have are Regigigas and Deoxys. If it isn't too greedy, I'll take the one of your choice. If it is... I'll take something smaller, again of your choice.
    which regigigas? jp movie or tru?

got it. Quirky nature

FILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLER

Last edited:

ChrisSoulSilver

Searching for someone
    Years
  • ok. ill need a day to get them transfered to SS i had to reset the game. BTW Anyone wanting goons scizor should send me a pm so i can count up how much ill need

ChrisSoulSilver

Searching for someone
    Years
  • o. ok. ill check it out. XD

ill take the shiny beldum if its ok. XD and send me a pm to confirm ur request for goons scizor.

Last edited:

PKMpulido

PKM Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    PICHU

I would really like the Pikachu colored PICHU
    I dont have much I can give you
    I have a Distant Land Suicune level 90
    An EV Blaziken level 78 with the effort ribbon
    An EV Blaziken level 100 with the effort ribbon
    10 ANNIV Typhlosion level 73

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    this one works: EV Blaziken level 78 with the effort ribbon =)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • if you are still looking for one i can give you a zen headbutt beldum for the goon's scizor.
    could you pm/vm me please.

Last edited:

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
  • could i get a goon scyther? :) also ill have a shiny squirtle soon for trade so ill be back up on this trade thread soon :) PM/VM about the scyther please :)

Back