• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas game

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    It's a game were your an elf before christmas you make some toys and pack them in santa's slay then you find out that he drops most of the toys and coal in the garage so you go after him but someone who always get's coal hurts him and you have to delever the preasonts and there is a pokemon game hidden somewere I don't remember how to take pictures but heres a download of my demo https://rapidshare.de/files/9076681/santa_s_little_helper.zip.html

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Is this fake? I downloaded it but it wouldn't play, so i looked through the files, and most of the folders, including the tileset folder, were empty. The ones that aren't empty only have one image in, and they're just a picture of the DS and other random images. There's only 6 images in total..

Last edited:
    Years
    The game works with my version of RPG Maker XP. It seems to be purely RTP graphics.

Also, there is not much to do in the game, seeing as after you leave the intro level, you can walk around a bit outside, and when you go inside and attempt to go down the stairs in the house, nothing happens.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    well threre are three houses so you have to go in one of them
    then in one of them you have to talk to the chef

Last edited:

OniLink23

Super Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    Tried to download it, but I can't, can you host it on another hosting website?(Like "zshare.net")

Back