• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas gift

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
Years
  • I would love the shiny Latios.
    I can see that you're really busy, so whenever you can trade, just PM/VM me.
    Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

J-mo

Qaulity, not qauntity*
    Years
  • Would you have a shiny male burmy Heartless, or even a normal male one ? Couldn't catch one in the wild to save my life...:(

P.S. How do I get my friend code and how does this trading work (I've only just started playing the DS PKMN games these past two weeks so I'm what ye might call an 'uber-noob' lol :)

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
  • can I get the alakazam

fc:1333-1609-8710
    Merry cristmas

right, my code is: 1289-9130-0033
    I'll just go and capture that Bidoof,etc.

(could you VM/PM me when its my turn, and could you also give me a rough idea of when my turn will be, its just that I don't know how long I can keep myself awake. Thanks.)

Would you have a shiny male burmy Heartless, or even a normal male one ? Couldn't catch one in the wild to save my life...:(

P.S. How do I get my friend code and how does this trading work (I've only just started playing the DS PKMN games these past two weeks so I'm what ye might call an 'uber-noob' lol :)

Ok you guys and j-mo I don't know about a male burmy but I can give you a shiny one.
    You have to go in the pokemon center and then go down stairs and talk to the chick and to check your fc go to your pal pad and you see your name code then click that and theres your code.

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
  • "No compatible accesss point in range. Check your settings and try again." Well that sucks big time :(

you must be too far away from your router or you don't have wifi. Ok revelp8 you can have that pokemon and I'll vm when it's your turn and marry christmas!

Back