• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas Party! w00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Shopping, my get away car. I better prepare the letter which will last 3 pieces of paper for dad. LET'S GO THE GIST THAT KEEPS GIVING! DOUGHNUTS! XD

On the second ay of Christmas my brother gave to me, a whole load of pain. Lol.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    P-K Ball said:
    Christmas isn't fun for me.
    Just a boring holiday where you pray for Jesus set up the Christmas tree and wait for Santa to come. BORING!

O.O Woah! Praying for Jesus is the thing I'd never do on Christmas.To me, doing that is uber boring. So why wates the whole day doing boring crap? I'm aready forced to go to church on Sunday's, so I'd never do it on Christmas XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    w00t let's party like pigs! *attacks a bar and steals all the alcohol* Me drinky crow! *runs out and pokes people* PEEAAAAAAANUUUUUUTSSS!...

lizardman

~PC's GFX rater~
    Years
    1313666 said:
    *gets up* How come I'm wet...? *sees lizardman* This has something to do with you, doesn't it?!
    no a dog peeded on your leg XD*gets up and gives beer to the dog* *prtys over to moonlight*hey u now what?thats dog peeeeeeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeee!!!!

Years
    Hey! Don't get that dog pee on me!*Uses Lumina and slashes at the air and scares dog away*
    Don't mess with the girl and her sword. MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    *Steals coffee and alcohol*
    *Drinks it all and gets drunk*
    Why's everything dizzy.......

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Stupid dog,get off my leg! You have the wrong gender!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    *steals coquaine* did i go over the top this time? *falls down to the ground twitching* balogne... whoa, preeeeeeeeety cooooooloooooooors...

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    Yipee! I have holiday till 26th of January * celebrating* The years passes so quickly. I'm going to have fun christmas holiday. I might be going to shopping and movies with my class mates ( it's like 30 and boys are gonna carry shopping bags) but that haven't been decided yet. Anyway happy early christmas! * taking candy cane from a bowl*

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    :StarScreaM: said:
    grrr, i dont know how you cant like christmas, it rox my sox, its time to get drunk *runs to nightclub*
    SEE?! I don't want to get drunk on Christmas.
    It's just another holiday.
    You know, like,
    Deepavali for Indians.
    Hari Raya for Malays.
    Gong Xi Fa Chai for the Chinese.
    And then there's Christmas.
    I don't see why Christmas is so special!

Years
    The holidays are great. Last year I got so many video games. I just hope THIS time my mom doesn't get confused between who's gifts are who's. THE COMP IS MINE NOT MY BROS MINE!!!*Gets over drunk*

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hey No One Invited Me!
    Well I Here Now So Whats Up?
    P.S. Moonlight Honey Your PM Box Is Full I Cant Send No more PM's...

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    Hey! Santa is stuck in the chimmney! Let's poke him with a stick! Hohonoooo!

Years
    It is? o_0
    I'll empty it for ya Ashie Boy!

Sorry if I didn't invite ya. But ya never really needed to be invited 'cause it's a free party! EVERYONE'S ALLOWED TO PARTY!

*Tosses root beer everywhere and somehow wrecks someone's car*

Oops...... Lol.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    YAY!
    Free Party!
    But It Isn't Christmas Yet...
    Is It A Countdown Til X-Mas Party?

Status
    Not open for further replies.