• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Christmas songs you love and hate

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I want to know what you guys love for Christmas music.

Do you enjoy the childhood favorites? Is there any songs you can't stand? What are they? What Christmas songs complete your holiday if you have any?

For me, it has to be Jimmy Durante's Frosty the Snowman. I can't go on during the holidays without hearing this one. If I do, it would make me feel so odd the whole year. I also love Snoopy's Christmas, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and many others. There is another I love that I bet a lot of you have never heard. It's called "I'm Getting Nuttin for Christmas". It's a Christmas classic from when my mom as growing up. I could name a dozen Christmas favorites of mine. XD Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Trans-Siberian Orchestra. *______*

There is one song I can't stand. That is Grandma got ran over by a Reindeer. XC I just hate this song so much. I don't know why either. I guess it just doesn't fit the Christmas scene for me.

So, what about you? :D

Years
    Not so much a song that makes it feel like a holiday for me, but certain singers. Or rather: I don't know what my favorite song is, but get me any classic christmas song sung by either Mitch Miller or Ray Conniff, and it will instantly feel like the holidays to me. Grew up hearing those cds every christmas when I was growing up.

As for least favorite....I swear to god, if I hear one more rendition of "Santa Baby" ...
    I absolutely hate that song.

But everything else, I don't mind. Or I can at least tolerate.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I pretty much love any rendition and group that does Carol of the Bells. It's my favorite, hands down.

On the flip side, I agree with Sylphiel though, I can't stand Santa Baby. And I am so thankful for another year of not working in retail around this time. x_o

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Carol of the Bells is pretty awesome. I actually did a heavy rendition of it with my band 5 years ago and it turned out pretty great. For my favorite Christmas song, it's gotta be "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra, which pretty much is Carol of the Bells with a bit of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" thrown in.

Least favorite? Probably Santa Baby, it's pretty awful.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Britney Spears - My Only Wish.

They played that song where I used to work(during the month of December, obviously), and it was so catchy I looked forward to it every day >w>;

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    12 Days of Christmas; I particularly like the rock versions by Relient K and the one in Drake and Josh, lmao. I also really like Where Are You Christmas especially the cover by one of my favorite YouTubers, Shake Up Happiness by Train... or at least I think that's what it's called? x) It's really catchy so that's why I like it.

While I don't hate it, I never really liked Jingle Bell Rock.

Loriania

Mars Adept
    Years
    Love- Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker, Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Like- instrumentals (Carol of Bells), Loreena McKennitt's holiday album

Hate- horrid pop songs- Santa Baby

The only good pop song is Jingle Bell Rock (the original)

Last edited:

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years

Back