• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas virtual gift exchange!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
  • This might be a dumb idea, but it helps people get into the christmas spirit! Be sure to tell who you're giving the gift to and what it is. It can be nice, or just funny, or even something useful! (I need a shield to stop the onslaught of the attacks on me hehe) It can also be a picture if you want! So be creative, have fun, and spread some Christmas cheer! *Throws confetti*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    You see the kitty in my sig? That's for Zento ^_^ She's a huge Tsukushi fan so I drew her that as her present ^_^

*gets killed by bugsy kitty*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • gifts?

for Kairi: a computer I stole from NASA...hope they don't catch me O.O
    for Andy: a Soph plushie (that I stole from Sapphire Latios)
    for Austin: A box...with a lid too!
    for Dizzy: A boombox that plays the subliminal message "all girls listening, Tommy is better than Dizzy"

ironman

The man under the Mask
    Years
  • for everyone from me i will pass out candy canes and cookies with milk as a gift because with out all of you there is no pokecommunity.

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    i will give everyone a GBAsp and all the other gaming consoles in the world with all games (seriously i can afford that)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Wow, really? A GBA SP is something I've been wanting for years... I've wanted a Gameboy for seven years now. Um... I'm going to give Scott and Austin a big penguin each! Because they are DUDEs!!! XD and I miss Scott. *cries*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Wah! I want to be able to use iTunes music store! XD I got an MP3 Discman for Christmas. And more penguins to everyone. *hands them out* And Scott and Austin get their very own... Frying Pans! They work as weapons and shields.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Yay!! pengys!!! *hugs the penguin and puts on a tux* there...penguin suit! :P oh and tmbjr iv made plushies of every member!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! *hugs Jedi Amara plushie* yay! *gives Andy a muzzle and a doggy door* there so you dont get left outside! :P and Austin needs a tranquilizer dart so we can calm him down when he goes insane! :P and for Jedi_Amara...*gives her a giant Penguin and a zoo full of penguins and frying pans* :D

Back