• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas/Winter Hoidays

How many day off for Christmas/Winter?

• Two weeks

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • One Week

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Etc days off (If your number of off days aren't here)

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I get a days off for Christmas?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't get any...

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    It's not a winter holiday here... in Australia it's summer and I started my holidays on Wednesday and I go back to school on Feb 1st. ^_^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Christmas is on a Sunday this year isn't it? Anyway, our Winter Vacation starts December 27th, and ends on April 3rd.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    If my schedule is accurate, then my Winter Break will be from the 22nd to the 8th of Janurary. I love 2nd quarter.

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I'm really lucky, i started my holidays like a week ago and I don't go back until the 6th of Febuary. OMG!! 2 months off!! lolz

- KSP

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    My winter break starts from December 23rd til January 2nd.

Years
    I think I only have one and a half to two weeks off (I don't know the exact dates off the top of my head, I feel no need to remember them). I'm in the US, that seems to be the average for winter break ^^;
    But it's still a decent break. It'll be nice after all the finals I have to take @_@;

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    18 days! Woot, we get off at 16th and return at 3rd, quite short really

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
    I get 3 months cause it's summer here in Argentina! Actually, I've heard summer vacations are longer in Argentina than anywhere else, and next year they will be shorter :(

Back