• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas Wish List?

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Fwee.

Wild ARMs: Alter Code F
    Wild ARMs: The Fourth Detanator
    A simple, descent notation software for my computer so I can write some sheet music down and a descent electric-piano or MIDI device.

=D

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hmm..

1 - Lots of money
    2 - Lots of women
    3 - iPod. <3
    4 - L'arc-en-ciel CD
    5 - That REWRITE song. I want it. Now. :/

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I haven't really though about what I want for Christmas yet, im not the biggest fan of it, just reminds me of cold weather and long tedious holidays where children are of school.
    I really want a Polaroid camera there like one of my favourite things in the world, I used to have one but it broke, so i'd like a new spiffy one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Eh...random GC games. iPod,CD's,books,and other electronics. XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    A new handphone,and probably my own laptop! I might get the handphone,but the laptop?.... Nah,I better keep dreaming....

Years
    a packed house. I guess the group is going to do SOMETHING special for the holiday...though I doubt they'll work me in to anything, I'll get involved somehow >_> and really...fans are everything, that's why I'm an entertainer. So the more that show up, the better. I guess that's all I want for Christmas. :P

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    From the most wanted to ok wanted.

New Shakira Oral Fixation vol. 2 CD. ( I poor rigth now so I won't be able to offord it right now til spring)
    Nintendo DS
    Pokemon: Emereal (There no DS game I want rigth now)
    Pokemon XD
    A iPod or at least a new CD player. (Nothing wtong with my old CD player but I tried of puting duct tape to keep it close)
    Some Yu-Gi-Oh cards and maybe some good looking sleeves
    My own room (Not going to happen)

I been good so maybe I get something if I luckly.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    actually, nothings on my mind for what i want for christmas...hmmm let me think here......*6 weeks later* ahh i know! a new footbag to replace mine(it's running low on sand and the seams are all ripping apart and the fabric's getting torn away), a new printer if possible(accursed 6 year old technology!) hmm, besides that, nothing more.....i think............oh oh!! i remember, an ipod nano, 1 GB of a shuffle is running out of space o_O!

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    A new thing that I just realize what I wanna get: Money! Cause I can buy watevr I want.

Ive found it's best not to ask for money... cause then your folks will cheat you and hand you 20 or 30 bucks, when you could have asked for whatever expensive item you wanted >.>

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    YunaofMoonlight said:
    Ive found it's best not to ask for money... cause then your folks will cheat you and hand you 20 or 30 bucks, when you could have asked for whatever expensive item you wanted >.>

Yeah your right, If I say money they would probably give me 5 bucks. Knowing my grandpa, he will give me 25 cents *__*;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    -a tablet
    -photoshop CS
    -a car. xDDD
    -a laptop
    -an iPod
    -manga (any)
    -Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch!! <3
    -anime
    -a trip to somewhere.
    -4.0 gpa.

=DDD *will edit later?*

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Oi. >.o; I'm having a hard time deciding what I want, but I kinda want.. unmaterialistic things.. >> That I prolly can't HAVE right now. But anyway, as for gifts, me wants:
    ~A laptop
    ~A bunch of games [eg Animal Crossing DS]
    ~A Hot Topic Gift Card
    ~A Starbucks Gift Card
    XD There ye have it~!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    My wish list consists of a Full day with all my friends
    Meeting Claire-3-Tony in person
    Spending the cold evening in Tony's arms^_^.
    And a 20 gallon aquarium o.o (BIG wish eh?) Well I'm buying this Gift for myself to myself (Is not selfish! ... Just never got a gift like that and wants to know the feeling)

Maybe a pet that will live longer then me without needing to be a big animal, a bird or a fish... But thats impossibel T_T. Man I hate when pets die.. Makes me think about what would happen if I well o_O Booted out.

Tiger-chan

Me not being grounded for longer than 2 weeks
    laptop pc
    to own a successful site
    Kodocha DVD boxed set
    InuYasha DVDs
    Fruits Basket manga vol. 7, 9, 12
    art supplies

Back